Marry You(Michael B. Jordan)

Part Two of Crush
🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓
Michael feels something wet on his face.

"Qetesh," he mumbles. "Stop."

"That's not me."

Michael's eyes snap open and he sees the very happy, smiling face of Omelette who proceeds to lick his cheek again.

"I feel bamboozled."

Qetesh laughs as she gently pushes Omelette away from Michael. He goes to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth before returning. Breakfast is sitting on the bed, Omelette laying at the foot of the bed while CSI plays on TV.

"Can I get a good morning kiss now?"

"Of course you can."

They kiss, Michael holding her face. He moans softly as she grabs his junk.

"I see Little Michael is happy to see me."

"So is big Michael."

She chuckles as she lets him go and he sits on the bed, beginning to eat breakfast. Omelette eyes Michael who has a piece of bacon in his hand. Michael looks at him before handing it to him. Omelette eats it happily as Qetesh smiles.

"Well, he likes you now."

Michael smiles as he continues to eat. The doorbell rings and Omelette takes off making Michael blink.

"The nigga flash?"

Qetesh laughs as she follows after him. It's Chadwick at the door.

"Hey Big Brother."

"Hey Little sister."

They hug as he comes in, greeting Omelette who's butt wiggles with the strength of his tail wags.

"What you up to?"

"Breakfast with Michael."

"Oh. Y'all..."

"He was too tired. You know your sis has stamina."

Chadwick chuckles as Qetesh grabs the black duffel bag and hands it to him. They hug.

"Tell Michael I said hello."

"I will! Get home safe!"

He leaves as Qetesh returns to her room, sitting on the bed. Michael is looking at his phone, laying on his back. She finishes her food before putting the tray to the side. Michael pulls her close as they lay down together. He rubs her butt, kissing her forehead as she looks at him.

Michael drops his phone as he feels a soft hand on his length. He moans as Qetesh gently runs her tips against his length, head back.

"Shit...Q..."

"Hm?"

He pants as she strokes him with a skilled hand and he arches into her touch. He groans as she stops, pulling her hand away. She climbs on top of him, gently lowering herself onto him. He moans, grabbing her waist as she rides him slowly.

"Shit...Qetesh..."

"Yes baby?"

He pulls her down, rolling over as he rolls his hips, lips on her neck as he thrusts slowly. She pulls her shirt off, snapping her bra off. Michael kisses her before taking her nipple in his mouth, sucking as he thrusts.

"Oh shit," she murmurs. "Shit...Michael..."

"Yes, baby?"

He kisses her softly as she moans, holding his face as he holds her close, picking up speed as she moans. He stands, holding her as he bounces her, kissing her as he fucks her. He puts her down, flipping her over as he slides back in.