Crush (Michael B. Jordan)

So maybe Steelo is right: Michael has a crush.

A BIG crush.

And it's on Chadwick Bozeman's baby sister, Qetesh. She has pretty sepia brown skin that looks like she has trapped sunlight in her skin. Her eyes are dark brown, almost black, that sit behind round clear glasses. She has her hair cut short in a pixie and it's dyed lilac. Her body is amazing: a natural hourglass and she's thick in all the right places.

And why hasn't Michael spoken to her yet?

He is scared as fuck.

Qetesh isn't just a pretty face based on what Chadwick told her and the internet stalking he had done. She's intelligent. She got her masters at 21 in African-American studies, PsyD in critical psychology at 24, and her PhD in forensic psychology with an emphasis on psychopathology and law enforcement. She's also multilingual and is a big animal lover.

"Hello? Earth to Michael?"

He jumps as he looks to see Steelo waving his hand in front of his face. He blushes.

"Yes?"

"You zoned out and you're staring."

"Oh. My bad."

"Don't apologise to me. Apologise to Qetesh. You're the one you scared with your zoning out. I swear she nearly went all doctor on us cause she thought you were having a mini seizure which I didn't even know daydreaming or zoning out was a sign of."

Michael blushes as he sees Qetesh go inside, her American pitbull terrier Omelette (don't ask) following her inside. Michael stands, wiping his hands on his shorts before going inside after her.

"Qetesh?"

She turns and smiles at Michael, making him stumble. She catches him and he blushes, feeling her soft skin and she smells like coffee, flowers, and vanilla.

"You okay?"

"Y-Yeah. Sorry."

She smiles as she pulls away and Michael mentally pouts as she walks to the kitchen. Michael nearly chokes when she turns. Good lord: that. Ass.

"You want to go with me to get coffee?"

"Sure," Michael says smiling as she walks to the back.

"Big Brother!"

"Yes, little sister?"

Chadwick smiles at her and she grins.

"Can you keep Omelette with you? I'm doing a coffee run."

"Sure! Can I get a coffee?"

"I'm doing Dunkin'. Usual?"

He nods and she smiles.

"Be good Omelette!"

He barks as he goes to play with Chadwick and Letitia.

"Okay. Let's go."

Michael follows after her, getting in the black Range Rover as she pulls off.
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑
They walk into Dunkin', Michael close behind as they stand in line. She looks at the menu and decides what she wants.

"What are you getting?"

"Iced coffee, less ice, French vanilla, cream, and whipped cream."

Michael blinks as she giggles.

"Damn I just say iced coffee."

She laughs before they hear someone make a remark.

"Damn girl."