1

Jill's POV

"So Adriana and Jane are both out and won't be fit for the World Cup." Dawn says.

"Shit." I say.

"Who should we call up?"

"We could always ask HER again."

"Doesn't hurt to try." Dawn says as I get my phone out and call the person we are talking about.

"Hello?"

"Hey its Jill."

"Ahh. Hello...I assume you're in a bit of a predicament."

"Yes and I'd like to offer you a spot."

"Sure. I'll be there."

- - - - -

Astrid's POV

"That's everything...Welcome to Camp Astrid." Jill says.

"Thanks Coach." I say.

"You ready to see your sister?" Jill tentatively asks.

"No, but it's been eleven years so I have to see her sooner or later."

"I guess so."

"I don't mean to be rude, but can I head to training early?"

"Uh sure." Jill says then gives me directions.

I thank her again then take my stuff to the room I'm staying in and grab my gear then head over to the training pitch

Once at the pitch I get my cleats and gloves on then take off my shirt leaving me in just a sports bra since it's fucking hot and set up the mini nets to practice my throwing distribution. After the nets are sporadically placed around the field I jog back to the goal and take the balls out of the bag and practice my distribution.

After 30 minutes of practicing the one person I wasn't ready to see approaches me.

"Hey you might want to put a shirt on before the coaches see you." My twin says while looking at her phone.

When she gets closer to me I clear my throat and my twin looks up and her jaw drops.

"A-Astrid?"

"Hello Kelley." I say.

"W-what are you doing here?"

"Well since Jane and Adriana are injured and won't be ready before the World Cup Jill called me."

"You shouldn't have came.

"Well it's good to see you too."

"Astrid it's been eleven years" Kelley says with venom

"You aren't that one that get's to be mad."

"YOU LEFT" Kelley yells

"Do you know how hard it was to be your twin?" I ask

"It wasn't that hard."

"Kels you're the golden child. Whenever I lost everything when we were twenty people would say 'oh I can't imagine how hard this is for Kelley and your family'. Never 'oh I'm so sorry you just lost everything'...They only cared about you."

Kelley then throws her arms around me hugs me for the first time in 11 years. I hug her back and rest my chin on her head.

Kelley and I are fraternal twins, but the only thing that's different about us is that I'm 6 inches taller than her somehow, even the doctors are confused on why that happened. I also have bigger hands and I also have bigger and better assets if you get what I mean. Other than that we look exactly a like.