36

Astrid's POV

"Ahh." I say after taking a drink of my drink. "I could get used to this."

"Same." Christen says from the beach chair to my left.

"Me too." Ali says from the beach chair to my right. "A week here wasn't long enough."

The three of us are relaxing on the beach while Alex, Ash, Allie, Erin, Kelley, and Tobin are surfing on our last full day here. 

"I still don't understand how someone looks that good in a wet suit." I say as I ogle my surfing girlfriend.

I mean Tobin looks like a surfing goddess.

"Same." Christen and Ali say at the same time.

"So are you guys all set for your wedding?" Christen asks.

"Almost." Ali says with a smile. "I just need to write my vows then I'll be set."

"You excited to be Mrs. Krieger-Harris? Or Mrs. Harris-Krieger? Or Mrs. Harris, or Mrs. Krieger...i don't really know what you two are planning on doing for your last names." I say causing the two girls to laugh.

"We haven't decided yet." Ali says then she takes a drink. "When are you proposing to Alex?"

"Before the December friendlies." Christen admits.

"Aww." I teasingly say. "Pressy's gonna be engaged."

"Now just have to get you married." Christen says.

"Well that may be awhile." I admit.

"You think?" Ali asks.

"Yeah." I say and sigh. "Got some things I still need to work on."

"Like what?" Christen asks.

"Well for one my insecurities and worries."

"Like?"

"Well like the fact that I think Allie is deeply in love with Tobin." I admit.

"Really?" Ali questions.

"Everytime I touch, kiss, or talk to Tobin Allie looks like she wants to throttle me."

"Are you worried about that?" Christen asks.

"Worried Tobin will get exhausted of all my issues and leave me for someone else...yeah." I admit.

"Have you told her this?" Ali asks.

"Nope." I say and pop the p.

"Well maybe you should." Christen says as the 6 women come out of the water. "So glad Alex and I have a room to ourselves."

"Hey." I say and smack her arm. "I may just tell Allie she's sleeping with you and Alex tonight."

"You wouldn't." Christen says and narrows her eyes at me.

"We all know she would." Ali says then she looks at her soon to be wife. "But seriously how the fuck do you make a wetsuit look hot."

"Gotta keep up with my baby." Ash says with a smirk. "Because your beautiful in anything you wear."

"Alright who's got the ear plugs." Kelley groans making all of us laugh. "I don't wanna hear you two going at it like rabbits."

"Hi Beautiful." Tobin says.

"Hi Boo Bear." I say as Tobin lays on me. "You're lucky I love you otherwise I'd dump your wet self onto the sand."

"But you love me so I'm okay." Tobin says with a cheeky smile.

"I miss Hope." Kelley mumbles.

"One more day Kels." Ali says and pats my twins thigh.

"Is everything ready for your wedding?" Ash asks.

"Yeah." Kelley says. "I just have to do one more fitting thing after new years then we'll be done."

"You excited to be Mrs. Kelley Solo?" Alex asks causing Kelley to smile.

"Yeah." Kelley says and blushes.

"We should head back so everyone can shower before dinner." I say.

Everyone nods so we pack up our stuff, return the rented surfboards and wet suits, then walk back to our villa. Once in our villa I take first shower in our room.

"Hey." Tobin says right before I'm about to step into the bathroom.

"Hello." I say.

"May I join you?" Tobin asks then I pick her up and carry her into the bathroom.

Tobin and I strip out of our clothes then get into the shower. Once in the shower Tobin puts her front to my front and wraps her arms around me so I do the same and rest my chin on her head.

"Hey." Tobin says and kisses my heart. "I feel like we haven't had any time to ourselves this whole time."

"I know." I say and start washing Tobin's hair. "Maybe we can get Allie to stay with my sisters tonight."

"I'll ask." Tobin says as I lather her hair with shampoo.

I finish washing Tobin's hair then I wash her body, my body, my hair, then we get out of the shower and I dry both of us off. After we're clean we put on our underwear then Tobin returns to her room to change and I do the same in my room. Once I'm changed I head to Tobin and Allie's room.

"Hey." Tobin says and lets me in the room.

"Hi Toby." I say and peck my girlfriend's lips

"What's up?" Allie asks as she looks at us through the mirror.

"I'm gonna be real upfront with you." I say then take a deep breath. "Allie do you have romantic feelings for Tobin?"

"What?" Allie asks and spins around.

"Do you have romantic feelings for Tobin?"

"Of course I don't." Allie immediately says. "Why would you think that?"

"Because everytime Tobin and I cuddle, hold hands, kiss, talk, or even if our names are mentioned in the same sentence you get all huffy and angry." I say causing Allie to sigh.

"I love Tobin, but not like that." Allie says then she sigh's. "As I'm sure you know Tobin's been hurt before and I don't wanna see her like that so I act all aggressive in the hopes of scaring her girlfriends off so she doesn't get hurt."

"Well I'm here to stay."

"I know." Allie says with a smile.

"Well know that that's settled." Tobin says. "Let's go to dinner...also Allie you're staying with Kelley and Erin tonight."

The three of us leave the room and head down to the living room and join the other 6 women.

"Everyone ready?" I ask and grab the keys to one of the rental cars.

"Yep." Ash says then we head to the garage.

Christen, Alex, and Tobin get in the car with me and Ash, Ali, Allie, Erin, and Kelley get in the other car that Ash is driving. Once everyone is the car drive over to the restaurant with Ash following me and once we arrive we park then head inside the restaurant. We are then seated rather quickly and while we look over the menu Tobin leans into me to whisper to me.

"You ready to meet my family?"