38

Astrid's POV

"Morning Cindy." I say when I get into the kitchen

"Morning Astrid."

"Do you need any help?"

Today's thanksgiving and Tobin is sleeping in, but I got up due to the smell of food being cooked.

"I think I'm good right now." Cindy says as Jeff comes into the kitchen. "There's a fresh pot of coffee if you want some."

"Cool." I say and pour my self a cup then sit in the open seat in-between Perry and Katie.

"I'm guessing Tobin's still asleep?" Jeffery asks.

"Yep." I say and take a sip of the coffee. "She was cuddling my pillow when I left her."

"Of course she was." Perry says while laughing.

"Tobin's the cuddliest person I know." Katie says.

"Hey." Tobin says as she comes into the kitchen. "Don't make fun of me."

"They're just teasing sweetheart." Jeff says and kisses his daughter's head.

Tobin pours herself some coffee then she comes over to me. I scoot my chair back then Tobin sits on my lap.

"Morning Boo Bear." I say and wrap my arms around my girlfriend.

"Morning." Tobin says as I rest my head on her back.

"How'd you sleep Tobs?" Perry asks.

"Woulda been better if I woke up with Astrid." Tobin sleepily mumbles.

"I smelt food and my feet lead me in here." I say then finish off my coffee.

"Speaking of food." Cindy says. "The rest of the family will be here soon so you kids need to shower and get ready."

Tobin nods and gets off my lap then the two of us head to the room we're sleeping in. When we get into the room we both strip then jump into the shower and take the tamest shower ever together. Once we're clean and sweet smelling we change into our clothes then we head back to the living room.

"AUNT TO-TO." One of Tobin's nephew's yells.

"Hi." Tobin says with a smile and bends down.

All the kiddies in the family run and jump on to Tobin.

"I missed you guys." Tobin says and hugs the little kids.

"You should see your smile." Katie teases.

"How can I not smile?" I say then look at the oldest Heath child. "I always smile when Tobin's around."

"Whipped." Perry says.

"True."

"FOOD'S READY." Cindy shouts.

"Come on kiddos." Tobin says and leads the kids into the kitchen.

"Aunt To-To?" One of Tobin's nephew's says and pulls on her sweats.

"Yes sweetie?" Tobin asks and squats down to his height.

"Who's dat?" The little boy asks and points at me.

Tobin looks at who he's pointing at, me, then she picks the child up and brings him over to me.

"This is my very special friend Astrid."

"Hi sweetheart." I say and smile at the little boy.

"Hi." He says with a big smile then he looks at Tobin. "I hungry."