13

Astrid's POV

"I'm so tired." Kelley groans as she sits down.

We're flying to England today.

"You can sleep on the plane Kels." I say.

"Okay." Kelley mumbles then cuddles into Alex.

"Let's go get coffee." Christen says.

I nod and the two of us walk away from the group.

"You alright?" I ask. "You've been a bit quiet today."

"Do you think Alex would say yes if I proposed?"

"Of course she would...What's up Christen? Where's that confident woman I know and love?" I say then Christen sighs.

"She can do so much better." Christen mumbles.

"Pressy you are the perfect woman for Alex...Have you talked to Alex about this?"

"No because then she'll find out I'm trying to propose."

"Is that the only reason?" I ask.

"Yeah." Christen sadly says.

"Hey." I say then pull Christen into a hug. "Alex is in love with you and her endgame is you. You two are gonna have a bunch of kids and live happily ever after."

"Our kids are gonna be hella cute." Christen says with a chuckle.

"Yes they will."

Christen and I finally get to the coffee shop and order for us and our girls then we sit and wait for our order.

"Can I ask you something?" I say.

"Of course."

"What do I do about Tobin's birthday?"

"What do you mean?" Christen says.

"Like I have her presents, but am I suppose to arrange a party or like take her on a date or something?"

"You just do what your comfortable with...wait are you two public?"

"No." I mumble.

"That's fine Astrid." Christen says then squeeze my hand. "I get it."

"ORDER FOR ASTRID AND CHRISTEN."

"Finally." I mumble.

Christen and I get our drinks then walk back over to the group. Once back with the team I hand Tobin her drink and Christen gives Alex her drink. We talk for a while and eventually our flight is called.

Everyone stands in line and hands the gate agent their ticket then we file onto the plane. Luckily I'm sitting next to Tobin which makes both of us smile. The two of us take our seats and relax until take off then after we're airborne we decide to catch up on our sleep.

As I'm about to fall asleep something hits my leg so I open my eyes and see a very tired looking Kelley with her blanket and her plush husky. I immediately un-buckle my seat belt, lean my chair all the way back, then put my leg rest up so I'm laying fully down. After I put my pillow behind my head I open my arms and Kelley crawls on top of me and lays on me.

"You alright?" I ask and hold Mrs. Snuggles.

"Tired." Kelley says and throws her blanket over us.

Kelley then takes Mrs. Snuggles from me and lays her head on my chest while cuddling her plushie. I then kiss my twins head and wrap my arms around her.

"She alright?" Tobin whispers.

"She's just tired. Her and Hope were up all night planning their wedding." I reply.