3

Astrid's POV

Apparently team bonding night is in Mal and I's room.

Great.

"Alright so first thing we are doing is getting to know the newbie." Pinoe says and everyone looks at me.

"Okay."

"Who do you play for?" Tobin asks.

"I have played for Wolfsburg since 2008." I say. 

"Wait you've played in the Champions League?" Carli asks.

"I have. I won it twice with Wolfsburg."

"Would you ever want to come back to America?" Christen asks.

"Maybe. My contract runs out in a month so I don't have a club anymore so I may retire."

"So you know German?" Kling asks.

"I do. I mean I'd hope so I've spent eleven years in Germany."

"Why haven't you been called up before?" Sam asks.

"I have been, but I rejected every call." I say and everyone looks to me like I'm an idiot

"Why?" Becky asks.

I look at Kelley and she subtly nods.

"Okay so as you know I'm Kelley's twin..."

"Yeah you just took all the height." Ash says.

"It was nice to have growing up since we were inseparable and it made it easier to cuddle...but anyway as Kelley's twin, through no fault of her own, I lived in her shadow. And during college I had something very traumatic happen to me and I left America and I've had a lot of healing to do and I'm almost healed."

"Still didn't have to leave." Kelley mumbles.

"Kelloggs I have never missed a game I could get to." I say.

"Wait Kelloggs?" Alex asks.

"Kelley was always hyper as a kid and she always ate cereal so I started calling her Kelloggs."

"Yeah and if anyone else calls me that I will punch you in the throat." Kelley says in all seriousness, but everyone else laughs.

"She's not kidding." Christen says and everyone stops laughing. "Astrid's college boyfriend called Kelley that and she throat punched him."

"He was also a prick." Kelley says.

"Yes he was...But Kelley I have seen all of your games in Europe, I went to every game in 2011 when you played in your first World Cup, I went to every game in Canada when you won the World Cup, I was at every game in London and Rio when you played in the Olympics and I always go to your games in the summer. "

"W-what?....Y-You saw?" Kelley asks.

"I saw everything Kels. I saw you win Gold in London and I saw you win the World Cup in Canada. You have no idea how proud I was of you when you scored against Germany. I'm surprised you didn't hear me screaming my head off."

"Oh my god." Kelley whispers then tackles me to the bed in a hug.

"Alright Kelloggs get off." I say then Kelley get's off and goes and sits back down.

"So are you straight?" Allie asks.

"No I'm gay. The guy who Kelley punched was a dude who was a fake boyfriend so people wouldn't find out I was gay."

"What do you do during your offseason in Germany?" Rose asks.

"I work for an aerospace company designing airplanes." I say and a couple of girls' jaw's drop.