44

Astrid's POV

"AUNT TO-TO GET UP." I hear a little voice shout. "IT'S CHRISTMAS."

"Make it stop." I mumble into Tobin's neck.

"We'll be in there in a minute sweetie." Tobin says then I hear the pitter patter of little feet running away.

"Too early." I mumble.

"Sorry baby." Tobin says as I remove my head from her neck.

"It's a good thing he didn't jump on the bed." I say and look at my girlfriend.

"Yes it is." Tobin says while chuckling.

Tobin and I sleep naked.

"We got something for every one right?" I ask.

"We did."

"Good." I say then kiss Tobin's cheek. "Morning Boo Bear."

"Morning Beautiful." Tobin says and kisses my cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too." I say with a smile.

Tobin and I get out of bed and head to the bathroom then take a tame shower together. After our shower Tobin and I get dressed then we head to the kitchen to grab some coffee.

"Morning girls." Jeff says.

"Morning." Tobin and I say as we pour our coffee.

"Sleep well?" Cindy asks.

"Very well." Tobin says and I nod.

"Morning Aunt To-To." One of Tobin's nephews says.

"Morning." Tobin says with a smile. "Are you ready to open your presents."

"Yeah." The little boy says and nods his head vigorously.

"I think we're ready bubba." Katie says and runs her fingers through her sons hair.

"PRESENTS." The little kids yell and run to wherever the presents are.

"Oh to be a child again." Jeffery says.

All the adults grab their coffee then we head to the living room and sit around the room.

One by one everyone opens up their presents.

"Oh Astrid." Cindy says and looks at the present I got her. "This is so beautiful. Thank you so much."

Tobin said her mom needed a new nativity scene since hers was falling apart so while in Germany I got her a hand crafted one.

"Of course." I say. "Oh we forgot something...Tobin can you help me."

"Of course." Tobin says then we both stand up.

The two of us head to our room and grab the multiple box's then return to the living room.

"So we got everyone nutcrackers that Tobin thought best represented each of you so I'll let Tobin delegate." I say.

Tobin looks at all the box's and hands the handmade nutcrackers out to whoever they represent then sits back down.

Everyone opens the rest of their presents then the kids go play with their toys and the men watch some American football game while the women cook.

"That smells good." Tobin says as she wraps her arms around me from behind.

"It's gonna taste even better." I say.

"I have another present for you." Tobin whispers.

"You do?" I question.

"Mhmm." Tobin says and moves my hair out of the way.