49

Astrid's POV

"Astrid what's wrong?" Kelley asks as I stand alone by myself.

The team is at the Olympics Opening ceremony tonight and we are waiting for our call to walk out with the rest of Team USA.

Our first group game went well and we beat Nigeria 3-0.

Since all our games are in the stadiums close to the Olympic Village we are staying there so we get to walk in the opening ceremonies.

"Tobin thinks I'm ashamed of her." I whisper.

"What? No she doesn't."

"I just heard her say it."

"I'm gonna kill her." Kelley says then she stalks off before I can stop her.

Kelley then grabs Tobin and drags her over to me and pulls her in front of me.

"Fix this." Kelley says and points at me then walks away.

"What's wrong?" Tobin asks

"Y-You think I'm ashamed of you?"

"Where did you hear that?"

"I heard it from you." I say and Tobin lets out a sigh. "I-I'm not ashamed to come out with our relationship...I'm just scared and afraid."

"Afraid of what baby?" Tobin asks then brings me into her arms.

"In Germany it wasn't a secret that I was a fuck girl and I just don't want people's opinions of what I did to affect the way you see me."

"Astrid people don't know you like I do. I'm not with you because you're a goddess in bed...even though you are." Tobin says and I giggle. "But seriously Astrid, I'm with you because you make me feel loved, you make me happy, you make me a better person and most importantly I'm with you because you are the love of my life."

"Say it...Please" I whisper.

"I love you." Tobin says causing me to tighten my grip on her.

"I love you too."

"Let's go O'Heath." Mal says while holding Lindsey's hand.

"We're coming Moran." I say and intertwine my hand with Tobin's

"Are you sure?" Tobin whispers.

"Yes." I say with a smile. "As long as I have you I don't care who knows."

"I love you Astrid." Tobin says.

"I love you Tobin." I say then kiss my girlfriend. "I could get use to kissing you in public."

"Me too." Tobin says with a smile.

"Come on you two." Alex says as she and Christen pass us. "Let's go."

Tobin and I walk with our team and the rest of Team USA through the stadium and take in the sight.

"That's a shit ton of people." I mumble as I walk hand in hand with my girlfriend.

"This is so cool." Tobin says with a smile.

"Have you guys not walked in the opening ceremonies before?"

"No." Tobin says. "Our games where always far away from the main city so we usually just stayed in hotels."

"Oh." I say as we get to our seats.

Tobin and I sit down next to each other then Kelley sits down next to me as the team fill out the seats around us.

We watch the rest of the countries parade through the stadium then we watch the rest of the opening ceremonies.

Eventually the Opening Ceremonies end so the girls and I head back to Athletes Village and, after we get there, everyone heads to the team meeting room. Once in the team meeting room everyone claims a couch to relax on during the team meeting. Tobin and I claim the comfiest couch then I lay down a few seconds before Tobin lays down with me and cuddles with me

"Can I post about us?" I ask and show Tobin my phone. "Apparently the fans saw us holding hands and kissing so they are asking about us."

"Of course you can." Tobin says with a smile.

I smile at Tobin and peck her lips then Tobin watches me scroll through Twitter and scroll through all the fans losing their shit.

"I like that one" I say and point at the tweet I'm talking about.

@astrid_ohara is O'Heath real?

"Is O'Heath our ship name?" Tobin asks.

"I guess so." I say and type out a tweet along with a picture Kelley took of Tobin and I cuddling during the World Cup.

O'Heath is real and has been real for one year, two months, two days, 13 hours, and 42 minutes.

"You know the exact time you started dating?" Christen asks as she looks at the tweet.

"I do." I say as I wrap my arms around my forward.

"When?" Alex asks.

"Tobin asked me to be her girlfriend on Wednesday May 22, 2019 at 10:17 am." I say.

"Aww." Mal says. "That's so cute."

"Okay you two seriously need to get married because that was cute as hell." Moe says.

"Soon." Tobin says shocking everyone except me.

"Well okay then." Christen says. "Wait are you both going to wear suits at your wedding?"

"I'm going to wear either a suit or a tux." I say then I squeeze Tobin. "Tobin can wear whatever she likes and she'll still be the most beautiful woman in the world."

"Well damn." Ali says.

"I still have no clue how people didn't figure out you two were dating." Kelley says. "I mean you two spent 10 days in Germany together, you danced together at my wedding, and there was that photo of you two holding hands while Astrid and I slept on the plane to England."

"Maybe because we weren't always touching like you and Hope were." I tease.

"We weren't always touching." My twin mumbles.

"Kelley do I need to show you Tumblr?" I question as Tobin plays with my necklace that has her initial on it.

"Nope."

"Smart choice." I say.

I look down at Tobin and smile at the sight of her playing with my necklace and hers then I kiss her head.

"Whatcha doin Boo Bear?" I mumble into Tobin's hair

"Figuring out when to add an H to this." Tobin says and holds out the necklace around her neck that has my initial on it.

"Well." I say as Tobin looks at me. "How about after the Olympics we talk about our future and then we can add an H to both of our necklaces."

"I'd like that." Tobin says with a smile. "I still can't believe you wanna take my last name."

"Is that okay with you?" I question.

"More than okay." Tobin says then she kisses my jaw. "I'd love nothing more than to give you my last name."

"Astrid Grace Heath......I like the way that sounds." I mumble.

"I love you Astrid." Tobin says with a smile.

"I love you Tobin." I say with a smile.

"Alright." Jill says and all talking stops. "Here's how we'll line up against Brazil."