72

Astrid's POV

"Strides can you zip me up?" Kelley questions.

"Yeah." I say then zip up my sisters Matron of Honor dress.

Tobin and I are getting married today...well our wedding is today, but we're already married.

"Thanks." Kelley says then she turns around and starts adjusting my suit.

I'm wearing a grey suit with a Burgundy colored tie and blush colored boutonniere.

"You ready?" Kelley whispers as she adjusts my tie.

"Yep." I say.

"Have your vows?"

"Right here." I say and tap my chest.

"Good." Kelley says then she hugs me. "I love you Strides."

"I love you Kelloggs." I say then kiss my twins head.

"Astrid it's time." Christen says.

I nod then my bridesmaids and I head to the meeting point. The bridesmaids line up while I look out at everyone who's here.

"You've got to be kidding me." I say when I see the bitch who fucked my life up

"What?" Kelley asks, but I'm already walking toward the bitch.

"Hi baby." Lily says with a smile.

"Shut up." I say then I grab her wrist and drag her back to where the bridesmaids are.

"Oh you've got to be fucking joking." Christen says.

"Lily you have two options here." I say and hold up one finger. "One, you can act like your going to the bathroom and leave this place, hop on a plane, head back to America and move on with your pathetic life."

I then hold up two fingers.

"Two, I can have my three friends over there." I say and motion to Hope, Ash, and Alyssa who wave at us. "Drag you out of here and throw you out. Either way you will not be present at my wedding. I don't love you. I have never loved you. And nothing you say or do will ever make me love you."

"You don't mean that." Lily says.

"Bitch you need to get your head checked." Kelley says then she motions for the three keepers to come over so they do.

"What's it gonna be Lily?" I ask. "Walk out on your own two feet or my friends can drag your ass."

"Please be the second one. Please be the second one." Ash whispers.

"We'll handle this." Hope says then she and the other keepers lead Lily out of the venue.

"Forget about her." Kelley says. "This is your day."

I nod as I watch Hope, Ash, and Alyssa sit back in their sets then they give me a thumbs up.

"Go." Kelley says and motions me forwards.

I walk up the aisle to the alter and wait as the bridesmaids walk up the aisle then a few seconds later Tobin appears at the end of the aisle.

"Fuck." I mumble as I wipe a tear from my eye which earns a bunch of aww's.

Tobin and her father walk up the aisle then I meet them, hug Mr. Heath, and intertwine my wife's hand with mine.

"You look beautiful." I whisper as we walk up to the alter.

Tobin's wearing a beautiful dress that fits her in all the right places.

"Thank you." Tobin says. "You look beautiful as well."

When we get to the alter Tobin and I join hands then we listen to the officiant talk.

Well Tobin may listen to the officiant, but I look over my beautiful wife.

Still don't know what I did to deserve her.

"And now for the vows."

Oh shit. Better pay attention

"Astrid would you like to go first?" The officiant asks so I nod then look at my wife.

"Before I met you Tobin I never believed in love at first sight, but the moment I laid eyes on you I knew my world was going to change. You found parts of me I didn't know existed and in you I found a love I no longer believed was real. You changed my life without even trying, and I don't think I could tell you how much you mean to me. I can't imagine what things would be like if I hadn't met you. Tobin because of you, I laugh, I smile and I dare to dream more than I ever have. Thank you for the miracle of you. You are, and always will be, the love of my life, my soulmate, my person." I say.

"And Tobin." The officiant says and looks at my wife.

"Astrid when I found you, I found an all new universe in your arms. I found my perfect partner in you. I found love, affection, and protection in you. I found possessiveness, madness, passion and insanity in your love. I found recognition respect and forgiveness. I found life, reason, and depth. I found my reason to smile. I found the reason behind my existence. I found my reason to wake up every morning. I found new dimensions about my life. I found a treasure of love buried under my own bones. Finally, as if that wasn't enough, I found myself in you, too." My wife says.

"The rings please." The officiant says and Kelley hands me Tobin's ring then the officiant motions to me.

"Tobin, With this ring I give you my heart and I promise from this day forward you shall not walk alone. May my heart be your shelter and my arms be your home." I say as I slide Tobin's ring on her finger.

The officiant then looks to Tobin.

"Astrid, With this ring I give you my heart and I promise from this day forward you shall not walk alone. May my heart be your shelter and my arms be your home." Tobin says as she slides my ring onto my finger.

"It now gives me great pleasure to announce you as wife and wife." The officiant says with a smile. "You may kiss your bride."

"Finally." Tobin and I say which earns a lot of laughs then Tobin pulls me into a passionate kiss.

After we're done kissing, Tobin and I walk up the aisle and wait for the wedding party then we go take pictures.

A lot of Tobin and i's pictures are sensual, but I don't mind because my wife is a goddess.

After the pictures are over Tobin and I head to the reception.

"PLEASE WELCOME MRS. AND MRS. ASTRID AND TOBIN HEATH." The MC of our reception says then Tobin and I walk to the dance floor and start our first dance.

Tobin and I dance for a while then Tobin and her father have their dance while sit down and wait for my wife.

I didn't want to do a father daughter dance for personal reasons.

"You ready to eat?" Tobin asks as she holds her hand out to me after her dance.

"Mhmm." I say and grab Tobin's hand.

The two of us head to the food and get what we want then we grab our drinks and return to our seats.

"Cheers." Tobin says and raises her glass to me. "Here's to forever.

"To forever."

Seeing Doubleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें