71

Astrid's POV

"MOVE YOUR BUTTS PEOPLE." Kelley yells.

"Kelley we have the beach to ourselves." Christen says.

"But the waves are sick."

"Alright Kels." Erin says as everyone arrives in the living room.

"Astrid do you have a wetsuit I can use?" Mal asks.

"Me too." Kelley and Erin say.

"You can check in there." I say and point to the hall closet.

Mal, Erin, and Kelley head to the hall closet and search for a wet suit.

"Astrid how many houses do you have?" Christen asks. "This is the fourth one I've been too."

Kelley decided to have my Bachelorette party in Hawaii so we're using the house I have here.

"I sold the home in Salt Lake City, I have this one here on Maui Island, Tobin and I recently bought a new Home in Portland, there's the one you've been to in Portugal and I have a home in Wolfsburg. I also have a house in LA, Costa Rica, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, and France." I say.

"How can you afford all that?" Kelley asks.

"Most of them I rent out on Airbnb and places like that."

"Does Tobin own any of them with you?" Amy asks.

"Yeah." I say and grab my wet suit. "When we got Married I had her name added to all the official documents so we both own them now."

"Ready." Mal says.

The 6 of us walk down the stairs and head to my board room.

"If you want to surf then grab a board." I say then grab my Board.

"Is there a reason your board is Thorns colors?" Amy asks as Kelley, Erin, and Mal get boards.

"Tobin gave it to me last Christmas."

"Aww." Kelley says.

"How cute." Mal says then she points to the nose of my board. "And it even has Tobin's number on it."

"Yeah yeah." I say. "Let's get moving."

The six of us leave the board room, walk out the back doors, and head down to the beach. Once on the beach Amy and Christen head over to the beach loungers to get some sun while the rest of us head towards the ocean.

"Mal have you ever surfed before?" I ask as I zip up my wet suit.

"I've paddle boarded, but never surfed." Mal says.

"Do you want to go with me for your first time?"

"Is that possible?"

"If you trust me it is."

"Okay." Mal says.

"HURRY UP ASTRID." Kelley yells from the sea.

"Come on Mal." I say.

The two of us wade into the Ocean for a bit then I lay on the board.

"Hop on Mal." I say

Mal lays on top of me and wraps her arms around me then I start paddling out towards my sisters.

"Hold your breath Mal." I say as a wave approaches then I quickly look back and see Mal holding her breath.

As the wave gets to us I dive us under the water for a few seconds then we surface a few seconds later.