80

Astrid's POV

"This bitch better start calling fouls or I'm gonna get pissed." Becky says.

"You and me both." Ash says.

We're playing Italy today and the ref is calling fucking nothing for us. I get that you want to be lenient for the beginning of the match, but if one of my players gets hurt in the 5th minute and has to wear a bandage around her head for the rest of the game due to a blatant elbow then the ref needs to do her fucking job.

In the 10th minute Alana intercepts the ball then she passes upfield to Rose. When Rose gets the ball she turn and runs up field until an Italian closes her down so she passes it to Christen. Pressy takes the ball upfield then she crosses the ball to her wife, but it never gets there since Alex is yanked back her pony tail by an Italian.

"HEY." I shout and shoot off the bench.

I then get right in the fourth official face.

"Are you gonna let them get away with fucking murder?" I question. "I mean how blind are you?"

"Oh shut up." The Italian coach says.

"Bitch who the fuck you talking to?" I question as I step to the woman. "If you actually taught your players how to play the game then we would be in this situation now would we?"

The Italian coach and I get into a heated argument for a while then the main ref comes over and separates us.

"That's your first warning." The ref says and looks at both of us. "Next time either of you do this you'll be watching from the stands."

"Fuck off." I say then return to the bench as play resumes.

In the 25th minute Tierna receives the ball from Alyssa then she turns upfield and see's Christen running into space so she launches the ball towards my Stanford Buddy. The ball lands right in Christen's path so she continues running towards goal until an Italian cuts her off then she cut's back and crosses the ball towards her wife. Alex out jumps Gama and heads the ball into the back of the net then she run to the Italian bench.

"Fuck you." Alex says then she bows.

When Alex rises from her bow she winks then she comes over and hugs everyone on the bench before heading back onto the field to resume playing.

The rest of the first half is a bit boring with nothing happening, but I get real pissed in the second half.

In the 52nd minute Italy get a corner so the girls get to their positions then wait for the corner to be take. The ref blows her whistle then an Italian sends the ball into the box causing everyone to jump for the ball. One of the Italians heads the ball over the bar causing everyone to head up field.

As everyone's walking up field I see one of my center backs laying prone on the field then I see an Italian forcefully step on Alana's head.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I shout as I jump off the bench and run to the touchline. "OI REF GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE. I'D LIKE A WORD WITH YOU."

I see the ref roll her eyes then she comes over to me.

"What now?" The ref asks as the trainers run to attend to Alana.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT NOW?" I question. "SHE GOT STAMPED ON HER HEAD YOU CUNT AND YOUR DUMBASS IS GOING TO GET MORE OF MY GIRLS INJURED BECAUSE YOUR TO STUPID TO ADMIT YOUR WRONG. THERE'S NOT BEEN ONE CARD HANDED OUT THIS WHOLE MATCH WHEN THEY'RE SHOULD BE AT LEAST FOUR, BUT NO YOUR TO IDIOTIC TO REALIZE WHAT A FUCKING FOUL IS."

"Go." The ref says and points to the stands. "Go to the stands.

"Congratulations." I say. "You just lost the opportunity to ref the World Cup."

The moment those words leave my mouth I see the ref's eyes widen in realization.

"Stop being a fucking cunt and call the game correctly." I say then I turn and walk towards the locker room.

As I'm walking towards the locker room I see the American fan section so I walk towards it.

"HEY." I shout to the American fans who came all the way to Italy to watch the game.

The American fans look down at me so I hold my hands out to them.

"Wanna help me up?" I question.

Four women reach down and grab my arms then they hoist me up and over the wall. The group of fans move around and let me sit in the front row.

"What?" I question when the ref runs over to me. "You said go to the stands and I'm in the stands."

The ref shakes her head then she returns to the field.

Moments later one of the food vendors comes walking down so I get his attention and grab a coke and a snack.

"Well thank you for letting me sit with you." I say as Alana is helped off the field.

"No problem." One of the fans says as Sam Staab is subbed on.

For the next twenty minutes I periodically signal to Ali who relays my message to the team.

"Mama what's she doing?" A little girl asks after I signal to Ali.

"I actually have no clue." The little girls Mom says so the little girl turns to me.

"Whatcha doin?"

"My coach's and I have signals for times like this so I'm relaying my message to Ali." I say

I then see Ali signal that Julie needs to come off due to a cramp so I signal for Andi to be put on in her place.

Ali nods then calls for Andi.

The rest of the game goes fine so when the whistle blows I thank the fans again then I jump onto the field and wait for my girls by the tunnel.

As I'm waiting for my girls the refs walk by me so I stare down the ref for a while then I start hugging and high-fiving my team.

Eventually my wife and my twin get to me and they both wrap an arm around me then we walk into the tunnel.

"Well that was eventful." Tobin says.

"Annoyingly eventful." I say. "Bitch needed to use her eye's."

"I had to stop myself from laughing when you went to the stands." Kelley says as we get to the locker room.

Once in the locker room I head to my office and change out of my and into sweats then I check my phone and see I have a text from US Soccer with the details of Tobin and I's trip in December to Australia for the World Cup

Bout time we get to see who we'll be playing in the World Cup.