57

Astrid's POV

"I just realized I've been to two of these." Tobin says as she sits on the couch in the trailer with Hope.

"I forgot about that." Kelley says and looks at Tobin through the mirror. "That was back when everyone thought you and Christen were an item."

"Oh how wrong they were." Hope says and chuckles. "Christen and Alex couldn't keep their hands to themselves."

"This is so weird." I say as someone puts makeup on my twin and I.

"What is?" Kelley asks.

"Having someone put make up on me." I say.

"Well you look good." Kelley says and reaches over and rubs my arm that's covered by a robe.

"So do you Kels." I say as the hair and make up team finish our hair and makeup.

Kelley and I are apart of some magazine that's doing a body photoshoot and the theme is siblings in sports. I don't really know who else is going to be in this issue or what magazine this is for, but Kelley said it'd be fun to do and she's worked with our photographer before.

"We're ready for you." Hannah, the photographer says.

"Okay." Kelley says then the photographer and the make up people leave the trailer.

"That's not the same Hannah that Alyssa is dating right?" Tobin questions as we walk out of the trailer.

"No Tobin." Kelley says. "Two different Hannah's."

"Okay." Tobin says as we get to set.

"Alright O'Hara twins." Hannah says. "The first shot we wanna do is Astrid saving a penalty from Kelley. Astrid we're going to frame this so the ball is blocking your chest and Kelley's body will be covering your lower area."

"Alright." Kelley says and I nod.

I walk over to the goal and stand there while the make up team do whatever they do. Once they're done one of them takes my robe leaving me incredibly nude.

"You get use to it." Kelley says as she hands her robe to someone.

"Alright Kelley." Hannah says so I get ready to dive. "Shoot towards your right in 3...2...1..."

Kelley does a bit of a run up before she shoots towards my left so I dive toward the left of goal and parry the ball away.

We do this a couple more times until we have the right shot.

"Toby how's it look?" I question as I put my robe back on.

"Really good." Tobin says as she and Hope look at the monitor. "Like really really good.

"Hopey?" Kelley questions.

"It looks amazing Kels." Hope says.

"Astrid how tall are you?" Hannah questions.

"5' 11"." I say

"Okay that works for our next shot." Hannah says. "Okay you two stand over there. Astrid you stand behind Kelley"

Kelley and I nod then go stand in front of where we're supposed to be.

"Alright now Kelley we're gonna give you a ball to block your down south area and Astrid will drape her arms over you to block your front alright?" Hannah says and my twin and I nod then hand our robes off to one of the assistants. "Good...Oh yeah. Don't smile."

Kelley is handed a ball so she holds it to cover her modesty as I wrap my arms around my twin and cover her chest. The two of us do the thousand yard stare then Hannah starts snapping pictures.