65

Astrid's POV

"Babe?" I yell from the bathroom.

"Yes?" Tobin says when she comes into the bathroom.

"Can you help me?" I ask and hold out my tie and necklace.

Tobin playfully rolls her eyes and puts my necklace with her initials around my neck then she grabs my tie and puts it around my neck and starts tying the tie.

"You'd think by now you'd know how to tie these things."

"Maybe I just like you doing it." I say with a cheeky smile as Tobin finishes tying my tie.

"Then I'll keep doing it." Tobin says then she pecks my lips. "I love you."

"I love you too." I say with a smile.

"I should probably get ready shouldn't I?" Tobin questions.

"If you wanna make the start of the game I would."

"Bye." Tobin says and pecks my lips.

Tobin and I leave the bathroom then I go and sit in my twin's locker.

A couple minutes later Kelley sits down on my lap so I run my fingers through her hair for a minute then I put my twin's hair into her pony tail. I then rest my head on my twins back as she paints my nail.

"Alright I'm done." Kelley says so I hug my twin.

"Love you Kelloggs."

"Love you Strides." I say then Kelley gets off my lap.

I get out of my twin's locker then look over the line up one last time.

21-Aubrey Bledsoe
14-Sofia Huerta
4-Sam Staab
12-Tierna Davidson
9-Kristie Mewis
8-Julie Ertz (C)
6-Morgan Brian
3-Sam Mewis
11-Mal Pugh
23-Christen Press
17-Tobin Heath

Once I've checked over the line up I stand in front of the team.

"Nice suit Astrid." Christen says.

"Thanks." I say with a smile. I say with a smile then I get into my last minute team talk. "...do you're last minute things then everyone get to where you need to be."

The team nod and everyone starts doing what they need to do to get ready

"Astrid." I hear my wife say then she waves me over so I walk over to her.

"Yes?" I question.

"Can you keep this safe?" Tobin says and hands me her wedding ring.

"Of course Boo Bear." I say.

I unclasp my gold T necklace then I slide Tobin's wedding ring onto the chain before I clasp it back and put it around my neck.

"There we go." I say and smile at my wife. "Nice and safe."

"Thanks." Tobin says.

"Of course." I say then hug my wife.

After our hug Tobin finishes up with her pre match stuff while I stand around with the coach's and we talk amongst ourselves. A few minutes later everyone is ready so the coaching staff along with the sub head to the bench while the starters line up into the tunnel. Thirty seconds later the starters for both sides come onto the pitch then we stand for the anthems.

When the anthems ends I shake hands with Phil Neville then I return to my team and we do the last minute huddle. After the huddle everyone heads to their positions either on the field or on the bench then a few seconds later Christen kicks off the game.