88

Astrid's POV

Alright.

Who to call first?

Let's start with her.

"Hello?"

"Sofia?"

"What's up coach?" Sofia Huerta asks through the phone.

"Have you ever been to Australia?" I ask.

"Yeah." Sofia says "I went on loan there a few times."

"Think you could show me a good coffee spot?" I question. "I think we'll need it if we're gonna be there for a month."

"Does this mean what I think it means?" Sofia giddily asks.

"Congratulations Sofia." I say with a smile. "You're going to the World Cup."

"OH MY GOD." Sofia yells. "Sorry."

"It's fine." I say and chuckle. "You can call your family and tell them, but wait to talk publicly about it until the social media team post the roster."

"Of course."

"Congratulations again Sofia."

"Thanks coach."

Sofia hangs up and I check her name off the list then I look down the list to see who to call next.

I know what I'll do.

"Alright girls." I say and tickle my two favorite girls who are laying in the crib next to me in my office. "Let's get you two dressed."

I dress my girls in their outfits then we head to the living room.

"There's my three favorite girls." Tobin says.

"Our daughters have something to tell you." I say then place Ingrid and Kasey in Tobin's lap.

"Aww." Tobin says after reading what's on the twins clothes. "That's so cute."

One twins onesie says 'Congrats Mommy' and the other twins onesie says 'Playdate in Australia?'

Tobin kisses the girl cheeks then she looks up at me.

"Did you here the news?" Tobin asks.

"What's news?" I question as I sit down next to my Boo Bear.

"You remember the incident where Chapman pushed Casey Short and Ashley Hatch into Jane?"

"Yeah?"

"Jane broke her arm, Ashley broke her ankle and Casey has a leg injury."

"Great." I say sarcastically.

"So what does that mean for your plans for the team?" Tobin questions.

"Well with Jane being injured that means AD is gonna be the third choice keeper. Casey was going to be the back up left back so I guess Kristie will be our back up left back and I'll look at the options and see who to take as one of the back up forwards."

"Oh the joys of being the Manager." Tobin teases then she leans over and pecks my lips. "I'll watch the Rugrats with our Rugrats while you finish up then the four of us can go out to eat for our anniversary."

"Sounds great." I say then kiss my wife.

Once Tobin and I break for air I get off the couch, head back to my office, and continue making calls.

After I make a bunch a calls I look down at my list and see who all I have left to call.

Sofia Huerta✔️
Tobin Heath✔️
Lindsey Horan✔️
Sam Mewis✔️
Adrianna Franch✔️
Alana Cook✔️
Crystal Dunn✔️
Sam Staab✔️
Andi Sullivan✔️
Morgan Brian✔️
Abby Dahlkemper✔️
Julie Ertz✔️
Kristie Mewis✔️
Tierna Davidson✔️
Lynn Williams✔️
Alyssa Naeher✔️
Aubrey Bledsoe✔️
Emily Sonnett✔️
Rose Lavelle✔️
Christen Press
Alex Morgan
Kelley O'Hara
Mal Pugh