28

Astrid's POV

"So how was the sex?" My twin asks causing me to choke on my spit.

"Fucking hell Kelley." I say while coughing. "You have to ease into that shit not just bluntly ask."

"You didn't answer my question." Kelley says as Alex Kicks the ball over the bar in the 35th minute.

Kelley and I are in a private box at Rio Tinto watching the girls play England again.

I'm not playing or on the bench because of the red card and Kelley isn't playing because the coaches don't want to stress her after her incident in Orlando. Since I'm not playing I decided to get a private box so Kelley and Hope are sitting with me and apparently some of the girls' family members may join us.

Thankfully our parents and sister are getting food so they aren't in the box at the moment.

"How do you think it went Kelley?" I rhetorically ask. "Tobin came to my house after lunch and didn't leave until lunch the next day."

"Oh she came alright." Kelley mumbles causing me and Hope to slap her arm.

"Stop Kelley." Hope says. "Being with someone intimately for the first time doesn't warrant being teased."

"Fine." Kelley grumbles.

"Since I know you won't stop asking." I say causing Kelley to look at me expectantly. "It was the best I've ever had...and that's saying something."

"About time you got laid." My twin teases.

"Kelley stop or we aren't having sex until the wedding." Hope says.

"But that's so far away." Kelley pouts.

"Exactly."

"Fine." Kelley groans. "But in all seriousness I'm happy for you Astrid."

"That I had sex?" I question.

"No...Well yes but I'm happy you found Tobin."

"Me too." I say as my girlfriend nutmegs Steph Houghton. "I'm so glad I'm not a defender."

"Yeah it sucks." Kelley says as Erin and my parents join us in the box.

"How are the puppies?" I ask as I'm handed my food and drink.

"They're good." Hope says. "Most of them have been sold, but we're keeping a couple."

"Cool. Do you two want me to housesit during your honeymoon?"

"Astrid we're honeymooning during the SheBelieves Cup." Kelley says.

"What's that?" I ask.

"You're joking." Kelley says.

"Is it something to do with Utah?"

"It's a cup against other national teams." Hope says.

"And it's called the SheBelieves Cup?" I ask and my twin and her fiancée nod. "That's kind of a weird name for a tournament, but alright."

People around us start clapping so the three of us look at the field and see the two teams walking off the field. I then look at the Jumbotron and see the score is 2-1 to the US with Rose and Pinoe scoring for us and Beth Mead scoring for England.

After the team is off the field I start eating my food while everyone around me talks about random stuff, but mostly about the wedding.

I'm so tired of wedding talk.

Once I finish my food I get out my design book and work on sketches of a new plane.

"What are you working on?" Erin asks.

"A design of a new plane." I say.

"Your still designing planes?" Kelley asks.

"You act like we make enough money playing soccer Kelley."

"True." Hope says.

"But you have a Nike deal." Kelley says

"Kelley I have no sponsorship deals with anybody. I just wear Nike boots and gloves because they're comfortable."

"Why don't you?" Erin asks.

"Nobody ever offered." I say then I hear cheering so I look at the field and see the team is back

I put my design stuff away then focus on the field and watch the last 45 minutes of the game.

45 long minutes later the game is over and we win 3-2 with Alex getting our third goal and Fran Kirby getting the English second goal.

After the game finishes Kelley and I leave the stadium and head back to the hotel since we have a team meeting for some reason. When we get to the hotel the two of us head inside and wait for the team to arrive. Once the team arrive they file into the meeting room and sit down as Jill stands in front of us.

"Alright before we release everyone for the night there is something we need to address." Jill says then she looks at me. "Astrid FIFA has handed an additional 40 thousand dollar fine for your actions against the ref in the Orlando game."

"WHAT." Pinoe yells.

"As we speak US Soccer is fighting the fine." Jill says.

"FIFA can't do that." Tobin says.

"I'll pay it." I say.

"WHAT." The team yell.

"Look." I say and point at my twin. "Kelley's here. She's alive and well so I'll pay whatever the fuck they want."

"Bu-" Tobin says, but I put my hand over her mouth.

"Stop." I whisper then look at Jill. "If the appeal fails tell me what to pay and where to pay it."

"Okay." Jill says. "You're free for the night."

Jill and the coaching staff leave then everyone looks at me.

"What?" I ask.

"You are not paying." Christen says.

"Pressy I don't have a choice." I say as I remove my hand from over Tobin's mouth

"You could just not pay it." Allie says.

"And what would that solve?" I rhetorically ask. "If I don't pay then I can't play."

"Still stupid." Tobin mumbles then she pecks my lips.

"If you want more than just a kiss tonight then I'd go shower." I say.

"I'll be back." Tobin says and bolts out of the meeting room.

"She's so whipped." Ash says.

"So are you." Alex says.

"So true." Ash says then she kisses her fiancée. "And I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Now all of you go shower so we can go eat." Kelley says.

"Of course you're thinking of food." I say as Tobin runs back into the room

"I forgot something." Tobin says then she softly kisses me. "I love you."

"I love you too."