59

Astrid's POV

"Watcha lookin at?" Tobin asks as she wraps her arms around me from behind.

"When am I gonna catch a fucking break?" I ask as I look at my nude body.

"I don't know baby, but I do know you and I will get through this together."

"I love you." I say then turn around in my girlfriends arms and softly kiss her.

"I love you Astrid." Tobin says with a smile.

"Do you have my dress?" I question.

"Yeah I brought it in here." Tobin says and hands me the dress bag after I've slipped on my underwear.

Tobin helps me into my blue maid of honor dress then I help her into her blue bridesmaids dress.

It's December 3rd and today is Alex and Christen's wedding day. Alex and Christen didn't want to pick between their sisters so Christen asked me to be her maid of honor and Alex asked Kelley to be her Matron of honor. Allie and Alex's sisters are Alex's other bridesmaids while Tobin and Christen's sisters are Christen's other bridesmaids.

"Come on Love Birds." Christen says through the door.

"Sorry." I say when we come out of the changing room.

"Astrid you look so pretty." Mal says.

"Thanks Mal Pal." I say and kiss the youngsters head.

"How's the kidney...or lack there of?" Channing, Christen's sister, asks.

"It's fine." I say. "I can't really tell a difference."

"Well that's good." Tyler, Christen's other sister, asks.

"Christen it's time." Cody, Christen's Dad, says.

"I'll see ya at the alter Pressy." I say as I hug my best friend then I kiss her head.

The bridesmaids and I head out of Christen's room then we line up with Alex's bridesmaids on the beach.

Christen and Alex decided to have a beach wedding.

Allie and Tobin walk first then Jeni and Channing walk and they're followed by Jeri and Tyler.

"You ready?" I whisper.

"Yeah." Kelley says and grips onto my arm then the two of us walk down the aisle

Once we reach the end of the aisle Kelley and I split up and stand where we're supposed to. A few seconds later Alex walks down the aisle then a few seconds after that, Christen walks down the aisle.

Alex takes Christen's hand from Christen's Dad then she leads her soon to be wife up to the alter. Once at the alter I hold onto Christen's bouquet then listen to the ceremony.

"By the power vested in me by the state of California." The officiant says. "I now pronounce you wife and wife. You may kiss your bride."

Alex and Christen smile at each other then they seal their marriage with a kiss. Once done kissing I hand Christen her bouquet then she and Alex walk down the aisle and a few seconds later Kelley and I follow.

"Congrats Pressy." I say and hug my best friend.

"Thanks Astrid." Christen says then she hugs Kelley so I hug Alex.

"Keep her safe." I whisper.

"You know I will."

"PICTURE TIME."

The wedding party takes way too many pictures then we head to the reception area. When we get to the reception area the wedding party is introduced and after I'm introduced I head over to the dance floor and grab a mic.