85

Astrid's POV

"Your so pretty." I mumble while looking up at Tobin as we cuddle on our couch.

"Have you seen yourself?" Tobin asks as she runs her fingers through my hair.

"No, but I've seen how beautiful my wife is."

"What do you want?" Tobin asks. "You only get like this when you either want to have sex or food."

"Of course you know my tricks." I groan. "Can we have pizza for dinner?"

"Yes Astrid." Tobin says while laughing. "We can have pizza."

"Good." I say then softly kiss my wife. "But seriously Tobin you are the most beautiful women in the world and each day I fall more and more in love with you."

"You know if you wanted to have sex you could've just said so and not made me cry."

"Ohh Boo Bear. I'm sorry." I say and wipe the tears from my wife's eyes.

My wife smiles down at me then she kisses me before she orders our pizza. The two of us lay on the couch for a while until someone rings our doorbell.

"I got it." I say then get off the couch and head to the door

When I get to the door I grab the money from my back pocket then open the door. A noise from my feet pulls my attention downwards and I see the two cutest babies I've ever seen.

"Uh Boo Bear." I say. "You need to come see this."

As I stare down at the two babies I hear my wife come up behind me.

"What.......is that what I think it is?"

"Yep." I say then I bend down, grab the basket, and bring it inside.

Once inside Tobin and I take the basket to the kitchen and set it on the counter then we take a note out of the basket and read it.

Hello,

Our parents passed away due to overdose and we need a good home. We were both born on August 3, 2022 and we are both up to date on our vaccinations. Can you give us a good home?

"What the fuck?" Tobin mumbles as we stare at the twin baby girls.

"That's it?" I question as I re-read the letter. "That's all it says?"

"I'm gonna call the police." Tobin says then she calls the cops and puts the phone on speaker.

"911 What's your emergency?"

"Hi...I don't know if this is an emergency, but we just had two babies left on our doorstep." My wife says.

"What's your address?"

"5335 South West Patton Road."

"We have a unit coming to you now."

"Thank you." Tobin says and hangs up.

A couple minutes later there's a knock on the door so I go open it and see the pizza guy and the police person.

"Here." I say and hand the pizza delivery person his money before I take the pizzas. "Keep the change."

"Thank you." The pizza delivery person says then he walks away.

"We got a call about babies being dropped off here." The police woman says.

"Yes Ma'am." I say and open the door wider. "My wife's with them in the kitchen."

The Policewomen comes into our house so I shut the door then I lead her to the kitchen. When I get to the kitchen I see my wife making funny faces at the two babies causing them to laugh.