6

Astrid's POV

"Mal do we have to go to a club?" I ask.

Tonight was the game against Belgium and I didn't play in that game either so accepting this call up was a small waste of time...Okay not really because I got to see my twin and Christen for the first time in eleven years. I also got to meet Tobin which I'm very happy about.

"Yeah it's some team bonding thing that was Pinoe and Kelley's idea."

"Of course it was...Are you 21 yet?"

"No. I am at the end of the month."

"Ah that sucks."

"Yeah... wanna slip me a drink?" Mal asks.

"I'm good. I don't feel like getting my ass beat by Christen."

"Fine." Mal groans.

"I tell you what Mal. Next camp I'll take you out for your first legal drink before we head to France."

"Deal." Mal says.

The two of us finish getting ready then head down to the lobby. When everyone is in the lobby we split into groups of four and get Uber's to the club Pinoe and my twin decided on. Once everyone is at said club we head inside and go to our private area that Kelley and Pinoe somehow managed to get us. The more social girls on the team head over to the bar and order everyone, except Mal and Tierna, shots so we all quickly down our shot.

"Hey cutie." A blonde woman with obvious plastic surgery says and sits on my lap.

"Sup." I say and take a sip of my drink.

"You should buy me a drink."

"Should I now?" I ask.

The woman tries to wrap her arms around me, but I quickly shut that shit down. Out of the corner of my eye I see all the girls looking at me with Tobin paying the most attention to the bimbo on my lap.

"Yeah then maybe we can head back to my place."

"Nah trick you good." I say.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. I'm not interested so go hoe around with someone else."

"BITCH." The bimbo shouts and tries to hit me, but I catch her hand before she connects with my face.

"Fucks sake Stacy." Some brunette says and walks over to us with a couple other girls. "I apologize for her."

The group of girls takes the blonde off my lap and walk her away from us.

"Sorry." The same brunette says. "She's usually not like this."

"Somehow I highly doubt that." I say.

The brunette girl sigh's then walks back to her group.

"I'll be back." I say to the team then get up.

As I walk towards the bar I feel all of the teams eyes on me. Once at the bar I order my usual drink and wait a minute for it to be made then head back to the area with my drink. When I get back to the area the only available seat is right next to Tobin so I gladly take it.

As I'm relaxing I feel a tap on my shoulder from Tobin.

"Yes Tobin?" I say and turn towards her.

Tobin doesn't respond.

Tobin brings one of her hands up to my face and caresses it while she stares deep into my eyes.

"Tobin?" I ask.