61

Astrid's POV

"Merry Christmas Astrid." Jeff says and hugs me.

"Merry Christmas Jeff." I say as we stop hugging.

After the hug I grab some breakfast and coffee then sit down in-between Katie and Perry.

"Tobin still snoozing?" Katie asks.

"No." Tobin says and walks into the kitchen.

"Morning sweetie." Cindy says.

"Morning." Tobin says and sits next to her brother.

"Astrid what's your family doing for Christmas?" Jeff asks.

"Well the four kids pulled together to get our parents a trip since they haven't taken a vacation since we've all gone to college." I say.

"Well that's thoughtful." Cindy says.

"Then I believe the other three are spending it with their significant others."

"Fun."

"Have you two checked your phones since last night?" Perry asks.

Last night before we went to bed Tobin and I put out a tweet with a picture of my left hand holding Tobin's left hand with our rings on showcase. The caption of the tweet was 'So we did a thing' and I also changed my names on social media to astrid_heath.

"I checked before I came in here." I say.

"How many notifications do you two have?"

"I lost count at a thousand." I say.

"Same." Tobin says.

"That's one way to tell people your married." Jeffery says.

"How'd your family react when you told them?" Katie asks

"Kelley said the next time she sees both of us that she is going to punch us in the chest." Tobin says.

"Only she used a different word that isn't suitable for the little ones." I say. "The rest of my family was shocked, but happy."

"Well that's good." Katie says.

"Have you two heard any rumors of who the new national team head coach will be?" Perry asks.

Jill decided to step down to be with her family which I respect.

"I've heard it's either going to be Vlatko Andonovski, Laura Harvey, or Mark Parsons." I say.

"Who do you want?" Perry asks.

"Whoever gives us the best chance of winning." Tobin says

"Morning Aunt Asty." One of the youngsters says and holds his hands up.

"Morning sweetie." I say then pull the little boy up and set him on my lap. "Do you think Santa came last night?"

"I hope so." The little boy says with a smile. "I was really good this year."

"Well your Aunt To-To is finally up so should we go see if Santa came?" I ask.

"YAY." The little boy yells.

I set him down on the ground and get out of my chair then the little boy leads me into the living room.

"ASTY HE CAME." The little boy says and jumps up and down.

"I see that." I say then I pick the little boy up and hug him. "It looks like you were a really good boy this year."

"I was." The little boy says and nods as my wife stands next to us then she takes the little boy from me. "I was good this year Aunt To-To."

"Why don't you see what Santa brought you." Tobin says and lowers the youngster down to the ground then he runs over to his new toys

Tobin hands me my coffee then we go cuddle together on the couch.

"You know you're absolutely beautiful." I say then kiss my wife.

"Astrid." Tobin mumbles while blushing.

"Alright you two." Perry says and smacks her sisters arm. "Enough cute stuff."

Everyone opens our presents then I join the women in the family in the kitchen to finish preparing Christmas dinner.

"So about those grandkids." Cindy says.

"Mom." Tobin warns then shakes her head.

"It's fine Boo Bear." I say.

"What's going on?" Katie slowly says as she, Perry, and her mom look at me.

"I can't have kids." I say. "Partly because I was shot down there, but mostly because I had so much chemotherapy when I was younger...so Tobin and I will most likely adopt later in our lives."

"Well that's okay." Cindy says. "They'll be your kids so we'll love them all the same."

- - - - -

"ASTRID." My twin yells as she runs at me.

"Well this is gonna hurt." I say then Kelley jumps in my arms.

"You're lucky I love you so much otherwise I would actually punch you in the tit." Kelley says.

"Love you too Kelloggs

"Ah fuck it." Kelley says then she punches me in the boob.

"Ow you bitch." I say and rub my boob. "Tobin grab mine and Kelley's stuff."

"Okay." My wife says and grabs everything from my twin and I.

Once our phones, our wedding rings, and everything else is safe I carry Kelley through our house.

"Hey family." I say as I walk through the living room.

I continue walking out to the back yard then I lift Kelley off of me and throw her into the pool.

"We're even now." I say when Kelley surfaces.

"Well that backfired." Hope says as she helps her wife out of the pool.

"You punch hard." I say and rub my boob.

"I'll rub it later." Tobin says with a smirk.

"EWWWW." Kelley yells then Tobin hands her her things.

"Oh hush." I say as I put my ring and necklace back on. "But seriously why punch my boob?"

"You got married without me." Kelley pouts as we walk into the house.

"Kels we're still having a wedding." I say.

"Better be." Kelley says then she grabs her wife's hand and lead her towards their bedroom. "I need a shower."

"NO SHOWER SEX." I yell.

"I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE TIT AGAIN." My twin yells.

"That's one thing I didn't miss about you two being home." Erin says.

"Speaking of weddings." Mom says. "When are y'all having yours?"

"Um I don't know." I say. "We thought about May 22nd when the league has that random two week break."

"That's like five months away though." Jerry says.

"Good job little bro." I tease. "You can count."

"Dick." Jerry mumbles.

"Well do we need to start planing?" Mom asks.

"I mean it's only going to be like 60-80 people." I say as Kelley and Hope come back into the living room. "Well that was quick."

"I just took a quick one." Kelley says as she sits on Hope's lap. "So what are we talking about?"

"Our wedding." Tobin says as Kelley opens her Mac.

"Well let's get to planning."