39

Astrid's POV

"I never asked you how thanksgiving was?" Kelley asks as we drive out to some place in LA that Christen told us to go to.

"It was good." I say. "Tobin's family is very nice."

"Good." Kelley says as we pull up to our destination.

The two of us get out of the car then go and hide where Christen told us too.

"I can't believe our little Pressy is proposing." Kelley says then she wipes a fake tear from her eye. "They grow up so fast."

"You're a dork." I say then raise the camera to see if I see them.

I'm on picture duty while Kelley is on video duty.

"Here they come." I whisper as Christen and Alex walk this way.

Kelley holds up her camera and starts recording while I start snapping pictures. I watch through the viewfinder as Christen stops them. My best friend then gets down on one knee and pulls out a little box. Christen then speaks for a little bit then I see Alex furiously nod her head while crying.

Christen smiles up at Alex, slips the ring on her finger, then Alex pulls her into a heated kiss.

"CONGRATULATIONS." Kelley yells.

"Dammit kels." I say and smack her arm.

"SORRY." Kelley yells again as Christen and Alex walk over to us.

"Thanks you two." Christen says and hugs my twin and I

"Well." Kelley says. "I wanna see the ring."

Alex proudly showcases her hand to Kelley while Christen looks through the photo's I took.

"You're pretty good with a camera." Christen says.

"Thanks." I say then bump Christen's hip. "How's it feel to be engaged?"

"Amazing." Christen says with a smile.

"You guys ready to go?" I ask.

Christen and Alex took an Uber since they were on a date.

"Yes." Kelley says.

The four of us head back to the rental car then we head back to the hotel. After we get to the hotel I park next to the other rental cars then we head to our floor where I hand the keys to one of the staff. After that's done I grab the Secret Santa gift I got for my Secret Santa then head down to the team meeting room.

Once in the team meeting room I sit down next to Tobin and a few minutes later I watch as people open their gifts.

"Here ya go Astrid." Mal says and hands me 3 packages.

"Thanks Mal Pal." I say.

I open the smallest package first.

"Aww thanks Mal." I say. "That'll be proudly displayed in my house."

"What is it?" Kelley asks so I hold up the gift.

Mal framed a photo we took in France of me holding her bridal style while kissing her cheek.

"Nice." Kelley says so I open the middle sized gift.

"Well This won't make it past the end of camp." I say as I hold up the gift to read what's in it.

Mal got me a box of German sweets.

"You better share with your favorite player." Kelley says.

"Of course I'll share with Mal." I say with a smirk.

"HEY." Kelley, Christen, and Tobin shout.

"You all know I'll share." I say then set the box of sweets down and open the large and final package.

"This is cute Mal." I say and hold the gift up to me.

Mal got me a custom hoodie that says Mal Pugh Is My Favorite Player.

"Thanks Mal Pal." I say then hug her and kiss her head.

"Welcome." Mal says then she sits back down next to Lindsey.

I then watch as everyone else gets their presents. Kelley gets some fuzzy handcuffs from Pinoe, Julie gets a couple candles from Tobin, Christen gets some yoga stuff from Ash, and Tobin gets a new penny board from Ali.

I kinda forgot what the other people got.

"And last, but certainly not least." I say and hold out the present. "Here ya go Ali."

"Thanks Astrid." Ali says and takes the gift from me so I sit back down next to my forward.

"This should be good." I whisper then look back to Ali who's taking the tissue paper out of the sack.

"My favorite make up." Ali says with a smile then she shows Ash.

"Uh Ali?" I say and everyone looks at me.

"Yes?"

"There's one more thing in there."

Ali looks back into the stuff and pulls out an envelope.

"This?" Ali asks and I nod.

Ash leans over as Ali opens the envelope.

"Woah." Ash says.

"Are-are you serious Astrid?" Ali asks and I nod.

"What is it?" Julie asks.

"It's...wow...it's two free roundtrip first class plane tickets to anywhere in the world." Ash says.

"Astrid your serious right?" Ali asks.

"Enjoy your honeymoon guys." I say with a smile.

They both come over and hug me.

"Damn Astrid." Kelley says.

"What?" I say.

"Nothing. It just surprises me that you did this."

"I do it every year for a teammate and I thought this year Ash and Ali could use it." I say then look at Ash and Ali. "Wanna go book your flight?"

Ash and Ali nod so I peck Tobin's lips then follow them up to their room.

"Astrid seriously how are you doing this?" Ash asks as I open my computer once in their room.

"Well seeing as I design planes for a lot of companies I have a lot of connections." I say then work my magic.

10 minutes later the newly married couple has first class tickets to Bora Bora.

"Enjoy the honeymoon you two." I say then hug the two ladies.

"Thank you." Ali says

"Of course." I say as I hug Ash. "Well I'm gonna go chill with my Boo Bear."

"Have fun." Ash says and wiggles her eyebrows at me.

Ali and I laugh then I grab my stuff and head to mine and Tobin's room. Once in the room I shower then get into bed and pull my girl into my arms.

"You okay?" Tobin asks as I play with her hair.

I mean it has been a bit silent.

"Yeah...it just seems like everyone around me is getting married...Ash and Ali just got married, Kelley and Hope are getting married, and now Christen and Alex are engaged...kind of a weird feeling." I say.

"You do know I intend to marry you." Tobin says.

"Yes I do Boo Bear." I say then chuckle. "You know you and I have only been together 8 months and we're already talking marriage."

"Well your my endgame so..."

"Well we both know I've still got a few issues to work through first, but one day I will happily become Astrid Grace Heath."

"You...You want to take my last name?" Tobin asks as she looks up at me.

"I do." I admit. "I never thought i'd want any other last name other than O'Hara, but once you came into my life I knew I wanted to be Astrid Grace Heath forever."