12

Astrid's POV

"Is this the couple table?" Kelley teasingly asks.

Today's the game against Mexico and the team is at breakfast. Our table consists of Ash, Ali, Alex, Christen, Me, and Tobin with an open seat in-between Christen and myself.

"Yeah. Where's Hope?" Alex teasingly says.

"Right here." Kelley says and show's us her phone background.

Kelley sits down and our table eats in relative silence. Once I finish eating I scoot my plate to the middle of the table then I lay my head on the table and shut my eyes.

It's too early for a game.

"Come here." Kelley says then picks up my shoulders.

Kelley then leans my head on her shoulder and I instinctively wrap my arms around my twin.

"You okay?" Kelley whispers.

"Too early."

"Alright ladies lets go." Someone says.

Everyone throws their trash away and grabs their stuff then heads to the bus. I sit down in my usual seat and a couple seconds later someone sits down next to me. I recognize immediately who it is by their scent so I quickly rest my head on their shoulder.

"I'll wake you when we get there." Tobin says.

"okay." I say then yawn.

I don't really sleep. I just rest my eyes and enjoy being with my girl.

I like being able to say that.

My girl.

"We're here Astrid."

"Okay." I say then rub my eyes.

I follow my girlfriend out of the bus and through the awaiting fans. Once we're inside the stadium I head straight for the coffee and pour my self a cup. I then tape up my wrists and fingers while periodically drink my coffee.

Once I'm done with my tape job I put on my shorts then Kelley comes and sits in my lap. I then put my hands in my twins hair and run my fingers through it for a minute then put Kelley's hair into her signature pony tail. Kelley then leans back into me as I hold my hands out in front of her then she gets out her nail polish and starts doing my nails.

"What color today?" Christen asks.

"Red, white, and blue for nine of her fingers then green for her right ring finger." Kelley says and grabs the green nail polish.

"Why those?" Ali asks.

"Club and country."

Kelley then focus' on my nails as I rest my head on her back and enjoy the fact that my twin is back in my life.

"Alright I'm done." Kelley says and packs up her nail polish stuff.

Kelley then kisses my forehead and stands up, but I pull her down onto my lap and wrap my arms around her.

"Love you Kelloggs." I say and tighten my grip on her.

"Love you Strides." Kelley says.

That's Kelley's nickname for me.

Kelley kisses my head again then goes to her locker and puts her stuff on so I do the same. Ash, Alyssa, and I head out to do our warm ups then come back in 20 minutes later and put our kits on. After everyone is dressed we walkout with the kids then listen to a WWII veteran play the National anthem on his harmonica which is dope.