Chapter : Four

The world felt strange. Jungkook was looking at the man who had brought him memories of pain and happiness all at once. He felt as if he was dreaming looking at the beautiful man in front of him. Finally being able to be close. Jungkook walked forward slowly feeling his knees shake slightly. He reached out his hand to touch the others face, his thumb feeling the others soft lips. His scent sent chills down Jungkook's spine, it just like he remembered.

Jungkook felt warmth.

Then a bitter wind that chilled his soul.

Jungkook woke up.

A dream that felt a second so real. He felt his heart sink.

He got out of the car just as the sun was setting, he walked and overlooked all the grass fields. People down below worked, getting ready for fall. Jungkook smiled, he remembered when he use to watch with Taehyung. He grabbed a cigarette and lit it. He wondered what Taehyung was up to. What his life was like. He wanted to be so close to him, even if it was just to hear him breathe.

He grabbed a photograph from his pocket and looked at it. Taehyung was on his bike, he was gorgeous. Jungkook felt shame hiding from him but he couldn't show who he was. He didn't want to scare him. All he cared was that he was fine even if they never have to speak. It would be better that way.

Jungkook felt a soft tug in his heart at the idea of Taehyung being better off with someone that wasn't him. He took in a deep breath and sighed, an escape from his problems vanished. He hugged himself for a second and closed his eyes. Jungkook hoped to see Taehyung's faces once more in person, he opened his eyes and walked towards the car.

"Let's go." Jungkook grabbed his cigarette and threw it on the ground.

Taehyung arrived up the hill on his bike , he wanted to make it before sunset but he ran into some trouble getting up here. He walked slowly up the hill and spotted a black car with tinted windows drive by quickly. Taehyung waved the dirt that was picked up, letting out a cough. "Maybe this isn't a secret anymore." He said to himself.

He dropped his bike and ran up top until he almost lost his balance. He took a deep breath and sighed. He grabbed the cigarette bud on the ground and scoffed, "I hate people like this."

He placed his jacket down and laid on the grass patch. Taehyung extended his hand out to the sky, "Why do i feel this way?" He closed his eyes and imagined his friend. He's probably a handsome man just like when he was as a child. Taehyung felt his face warm, he cupped his face.

Jungkook was always handsome and quiet, something about him that made Taehyung's heart jolt. He chuckled, Jungkook didn't think of him that way though. They were boys and them being close was normal.

His thoughts were interrupted by his phone ringing.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Taehyung? It's Jin"

Taehyung's eyes widen "Jin?! Yes, it's me! How are you?!" Taehyung felt happy to hear Jin's voice. Jin was the friend he met in the city. He is a doctor who volunteers once in a while at the town clinic.
The two wouldn't see each other as often because of Jin's busy schedule but would often talk on the phone.

"I'm fine, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to catch up? I've been able to take a break from work and I really want us to see eachother." Jin said.

"Yes! I would love too! Text me when and where, so I could ask my grandparents before hand."

Jin chuckled "You still are the same."