60

The gates opened as the car drove into the driveway once more. Taehyung stood there next to Jin, who had his head down.

Jungkook opened his umbrella and walked out, "Taehyung!" He smiled at the man who rushed into his arms.

Jungkook looked ahead, he saw the way Jin walked slowly down the steps. The sadness in his eyes as he walked closer made Jungkook feel a slight guilt. He turned to look at Namjoon who was helping Yoongi and Jimin unload some things out of the car.

"Come on." Jungkook pulled Taehyung's waist, walking into the house. Taehyung looked back at Jin then back at Jungkook.

"It'll be okay" Jungkook smiled at him.

Namjoon handed Yoongi something as they began to walk ahead. "Jin." Yoongi and Jimin bowed walking into the house.

Jin gave them a nod, just to look back at Namjoon. Jin tried his hardest to hold onto his tears as he looked at the man.

"To him you'll probably just be a pass time."

Namjoon walked up to Jin. "I'm home!" Namjoon pulled Jin into a hug. Jin stood there with no motion, Namjoon felt this. "Are you okay?" He pulled away.

"Namjoon-" Jin's voice whimpered, trying hard to hold down his tears.

"Jin? What's going on?" Namjoon put his hand on the mans shoulders.

Jin looked away, feeling his warm tears finally escape out of his eyes. He bit down on his lip as it quivered. "Please." He whispered, "This is so difficult-"

Namjoon reached for Jin's face, but Jin pushed his hand away. Namjoon froze, "Jin, talk to me."

Jin wiped his tear and looked straight into the other mans eyes. "Namjoon-" Jin finally cried, "It's over."

Namjoon dropped his umbrella, the rain began to soak up their clothes. "W-What?" Namjoon asked, "Tell me this is a joke-"

"Namjoon, please don't make this hard." Jin interrupted.

"Jin, you know I love you. What did I do wrong? I'll fix it! Please!" Namjoon's voice began to break.

"You don't love me." Jin looked at him, "You don't mean it."

Namjoon looked into Jin's eyes, full of tears and rain drops. "J-Jin, I-" Namjoon couldn't speak he felt his throat tighten.

"You are such a liar!" Jin cried slamming his fists onto Namjoon's chest. "I believed every fucking word you said! Why would you go to her instead of me?! I waited for you, I learned from you, only for you to seek her when I was stuck at work!" Jin leaned his head on the other mans chest, "Why would you lie to me, why...I feel like I can't trust you in talking to me." He cried.

"This means more to me then it does to you." He whispered, slowly taking off his ring. "I fell for you so much harder, but right now loving you has to be my greatest pain."

He grabbed Namjoon's hand and placed the ring on his palm. "Please only come to pick up your things." Jin let him go, walking away slowly.

Namjoon looked down at the ring on his hand.

KSJ x KNJ

He turned around and pulled in Jin's arm, "Please!" He cried, "I'm so sorry! Please! I only love you, I'll never change that!" He fell in the ground and begged, holding onto Jin's hand. He tried to place the ring back on Jin's finger, but Jin pulled away, taking off the ring and throwing it at the ground.