54 -R-

Jungkook put Taehyung down. He quickly reached for the keys, his hand shook. Taehyung reached for his hand, "Why are you shaking?" He said the man.

Jungkook shook his head, this was a dream to him. "I- I just can't believe this." He covered his face with both hands. Taehyung reached out for the mans hand that held the keys and opened the door.

The door opened, a small creak echoed throughout the home. Taehyung reached for Jungkook's hand and brought him inside.

He closed the door and removed Jungkook's jacket as well as his own. Jungkook watched him do this, it was to natural...this felt intimate. As if they've done this multiple times before.

Jungkook faced Taehyung, both lost once again on each other's gaze. Jungkook felt Taehyung place his hands on his face. He closed his eyes, "I missed you, my love." Jungkook whispered.

Jungkook slowly wrapped his arms around Taehyung, holding him tightly. "The day you left a part of me vanished, all the times I've failed you I've felt this pain...I never want to experience this. I want us to be together forever." Taehyung felt Jungkook peck the side of his face.

Taehyung wrapped his arms tighter, leaning his head closer to the man who whispered sweet nothing to his ear.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung whispered putting his hands on Jungkook's head. "Make love to me...please."

Jungkook's eyes widen, for as long as he remembers Taehyung has never spoke this way to him. He looked at Taehyung's face, his eyes exploring all his beauty.

There faces leaned in closer, looking down at each other's lips. Taehyung leaned in first, resting his lips on Jungkook's. This single peck made their hearts explode into oblivion, this wasn't just a dream.

Their pecks became longer kisses, their breaths became heavy. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung and picked him up, sitting him down on a dresser by the hall. Their lips never pulling apart.

Jungkook kissed down to Taehyung's cheek, then his neck, leaving subtle love marks on his skin.

Taehyung's began to tug at Jungkook's hair with his hands, he felt a heavenly feeling in his stomach, he loved the way he felt.

Jungkook pulled away and looked at Taehyung with sensual eyes. They both held each other and took it all in, the feeling they dreamed of. "You will always be the one to make me feel this way." Jungkook whispered. Taehyung smiled softly, this is what it felt like to finally have him.

Jungkook picked up Taehyung once more and lead them to the bedroom.

He laid Taehyung down on the bed and just admired him completely. The moonlight made the mood for the two more romantic, a intimate moment they both would share.

Jungkook leaned in and kissed Taehyung softly, his hands felt Taehyung's soft body. Taehyung chuckled and moved a little, "Sorry." He looked up at the man.

Without another word, Jungkook lifted Taehyung's shirt completely removing it off him. Jungkook stared at him for a second.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook shook his head, "I just can't believe this..."

Taehyung wrapped his arm around Jungkook and pulled him closer, "Just let it sink in slowly...I'm here." He whispered.

Jungkook got chills once more hearing the whispers of the man.

Taehyung tugged at Jungkook's shirt and removed it as well. Taehyung was amazed at Jungkook's muscular body, everything about him seemed perfect. Taehyung felt a scar by Jungkook's arm.