Chapter : Eleven

Jungkook looked at his passport. He was waiting for his private plane to be ready. He was heading to Mexico for a couple days to set a deal with a drug lord investing in his underground transportation system. 

He was nervous not for himself, but for the group of people he left at his house. 

He grabbed his phone and placed it on his ear. 

"Am i bothering you?..." He said, walking up to his plane.

"I need you to do me a favor."

The Clan sat together and played a game of cards. Everyone was competitive in this type of game, often betting off their most expensive belongings. 

"Ready?" Jennie smiled as she shuffled the cards.

"Hold on." Dean stood up and grabbed a basket. 

"I don't trust any of you, let's play a nice friendly game for once." 

They all put their weapons into the basket.

Once everyone was empty they started to play, they all looked over at each other. 

"So what do we talk about today?" Jennie smirked. 

"You know what i was thinking? I haven't dated anyone in a while. Are any of you feeling lonely like me?" Sehun placed a card down.

"You've been in love with Jimin for years. Don't you think it's time you do something about it. Sooner or later that man won't be at your reach anymore." Jennie smiled, "Plus, i think you both will look great together."

"I think the same." Jiyong grabbed a card, "I think you both have tension every time we come and visit." The others began to agree with Jiyong. 

"Come on guys," Sehun sighed, "He's way out of my league. Jungkook would kill me if i tried to hit on one of his employees." 

"Isn't Jimin one of Mr. Leesun's employees?" Chaerin interrupted. "When Jungkook took over Jimin was already here. Jungkook doesn't own Jimin." She suddenly smiled, "Plus, I think he is totally into you." 

As the group talked, they suddenly heard the door bell ring. It was rare when they would hear that sound, because only one person used it on the occasion. 

"Hello, children."

The group turned around, they all stood up and bowed. 

"Nana Jeon!"

An older woman walked up to the group. 

She was Jungkook's grandmother. 

"Nana Jeon, what are you doing here?" Jennie asked. 

"Jungkook isn't here." Sehun said. 

"I know, he asked me to take care of all of you while he was gone." She smiled.

Nana Jeon was Jungkook's grandmother from his fathers side. Her real name was Jeon Hana, but many knew her as Nana Jeon because she was the old heir of the Jeon family. 

She was gone most of his life because she served time in prison for being an accomplice in a mass distribution of drugs and weapons. She was a kind old woman to the ones she's close to but the Jeons are all powerful individuals. In her younger days she worked alongside her father, just like Jungkook and his father were.

Nana Jeon looked at the maids cleaning up and she shook her head. "Why didn't any of you help these poor women clean after you?" She snapped her fingers and all the maids in the house stood in front of the old woman. "You ladies can go to your rooms and clean yourself up, I will prepare dinner for you all." They all looked at each other.