47

Jungkook caught Taehyung body before it fell to the ground.

Yoongi pulled out his gun and shot Ego in the head, in which the man instantly died.

Jungkook looked down at Taehyung. "No...no!" Jungkook shouted, "Please no!" He cried holding Taehyung's body closer.

Taehyung's and Jungkook's clothes began to dye in blood. Taehyung's lifeless body fell on Jungkook's arms the hand the held his necklace soon let it go, the necklace falling into the puddle of blood below.

"Please." Jungkook shouted, "You can't be gone! Not again! I promised to never leave your side!" Jungkook looked down at Taehyung's face. His tears falling on the young mans cheek. Jungkook wiped it off and caressed his face softly. "Please don't do this to me..."

"Mr. Jeon?" Jungkook quickly looked up to see Pablo and his wife. Gloría looked down at the man.

"Gloría" Jungkook felt the women cup his face.

Everyone watched from a far at the women who then looked down at Taehyung. "May I see him?" She asked, her tone was soft.

Jungkook looked down at Taehyung, as he handed his body to the woman.

Gloría kneeled down on the ground. Her white skirt was soon taken over by blood. Gloría looked down at Taehyung's pale face, his bruised features. "How beautiful this man is...his beauty still holds even after all that he has been through." Gloría put her hand close to Taehyung's face and closed her eyes.

Everyone watched anxiously as the woman just sat there with Taehyung in her hand. Taehyung who was once just a farm boy, who's future was a simple loving life in the field of flowers was now laid down on the ground dead once again.

Gloría opened her eyes and and brushed her eyes that cried tears. She looked up at her husband, "His souls is hurt." She said in Spanish. Pablo looked up at Jungkook.

"Please." Jungkook begged.

"This is a very hard situation." Pablo said, "This might be to hard on him."

"I can't do this again." Jungkook kneeled down close to Taehyung. He held him close again and kissed his head. "Please open your eyes..." Jungkook whispered but Taehyung's body only felt cold.

"I promised you so much just for me to lose you over again. I don't care what happened I just want us to go back to normal...I wish for us to be kids again."

Gloría stood up and looked down at her skirt and hands. "I most go clean up." She whispered walking away from everyone.

She found a fountain next to the house and began to wash her hand and arms.

Gloría saw something. She saw Taehyung's life in a flash, his hurt soul remained so pure even after all of this. His heart still held into hope.

Gloría began to cry softly, Taehyung was surrounded by evil. Taehyung was experiencing so much at a time, even after his parents passing he still held into the hope of finding someone.

That someone was Jeon Jungkook.

Gloria grabbed her book from her bag. It was a black leather book with gold details around it.

This book was given to her and she's written many things inside, things even her husband did not know about. She held the book close to her head, "Help me being him back, I ask you for help.

Gloria looked to the side, her eyes widen.

A couple walked up to her. The woman was tall and beautiful her smile was bright. She wore a simply brown blouse tucked into her skirt. The mean was slightly taller he was handsome and had very sharp features just like Taehyung's. His eyes looked welcoming and he wore something similar to the woman's, a brown button up and black pants.