49

Gloría and a couple of people she knew walked quitely through the cemetery. As they walked flowers bloomed, "Gloría I don't think this is right, remember what happens to witches that are found in cemeteries." Salvador a long time friend of the woman whispered.

"We aren't back home." Gloría reassured, "plus we'll be quick don't worry." Salvador still had his doubts but kept following the woman.

They both stopped at the young mans grave, "Kim Taehyung?" Sammy, Gloría's cousin read. "It's a male couple?" She looked back the woman. "Yes, that's why I want to help them as much as I can. People didn't see what I saw." Gloría walked up to Sammy, she placed her hand close to the grave and closed her eyes.

Taehyung sang across the fields, he was walking alone feeling every flower with the tips of his fingers

Gloría heard the sadness of his voice, she saw him trying to not fall and weep.

Taehyung seemed lost. He walked down a dirt path up to the end of a cliff. He sat down and fixed his white shirt. He turned and began to grab the small white flowers and grass, twisting them into a sort of crown.

He looked down at the rings he wore and admired them closely. He lifted his hands and let the sunlight shine on them. He smiled and set his hands back down.

He hummed a tune as he looked around. "Can I see him again?" He asked the wind. He looked up at the clouds where Jungkook suddenly appeared. He was sitting alone by the sunflower fields, his eyes were red and he held tightly into his necklace.

Taehyung just looked at the man. "Don't be sad." Is all Taehyung could say as he wiped his tears. He laid back on the grass and looked up at the birds flying around. Heaven was a beautiful place, plain fields that you could walk through, animals and people. Everything here was full of comfort and acceptance yet, to Taehyung his comfort was back at home.

To him comfort and acceptance was back in the arms of the man his always loved. Taehyung closed his eyes and put his hand close to his chest, he wished he could've done more.

Gloría opened her eyes and breathed heavy. "What did you see?!" Sammy was concerned for her cousin.

"The poor boy is lost in his own thoughts, we need to help him."

"I- I think it's because he just reached heaven. He might get use to it, you know people go through the stages. People might say they want to come back but don't really." Salvador pointed out as the two women opened the door.

His casket shined from the moonlight coming from the top roof window.

"I'll stay out here and look out." Sammy nodded pushing the man in. "I don't want to touch things like this!" Salvador panicked, going in either way.