76. love

-One month later-

"And thats how i got my head stuck in a fence" sehun said and he rubbed his neck "pff idiot" dean smiled as he sat at the table. Jimin yoongi and namjoon sat there waiting for everyone eles to wake up. "Why would you even do that tho?" Yoongi asked drinking his black coffee "because i was drunk" namjoon just shook his head.

Hard footsteps could be hear coming down the stairs. Jungkook ran into the kitchen "bos-" he poured some coffee into is #1 boss mug and poured sugar into it chugging it down. Everyone just looked at him "boss?" Jungkook sighed "yup" yoongi walked up to him "you ok?" Jungkook looked up at him "im fine perfectly fine" baby crys could be heard up stairs "uhhh" jungkook groaned as he ran back up stairs "damn...i dont wanna be a dad anymore" sehun said both yoongi and namjoon nodded with him.

Jungkook ran into the room. Taehyung was calming down both babies "papa is here boys" they both stopped crying "tae" jungkook sat next to a tired taehyung "jungkook" they both yawned "im so sleepy" taehyung was falling asleep onto jungkooks shoulder and jungkook rested his head onto of taehyungs head.

The baby sneezed and they both woke up "wha!" They both said as both babies just giggled "your to cute to be mad about" jungkook said as he stretched taehyung looked over at jungkook "we need to get cleaned up you have to work kookie" jungkook has been busy with the kids that he forgot he was Korea's most notorious mafia leader most evilest man leesuns youngest son. The GOLDEN BOSS! buts also a boyfriend...and dad

Jungkook nodded as the maids took over taking the babies out into the living room.

Taehyung and jungkook both jumped into the shower. Jungkook washed taehyungs hair but falling alseep while doing so. Taehyungs scar was going away but the doctors told him there will be a faint one still there but he didnt mind. Jungkook wrapped his hands around taehyung "m'sleepy" taehyung chuckled and turned around cupping jungkooks sleepy head. "Aww is my kookie sleepy?" Jungkook nodded with a pout "too bad i am too" taehyung walked out of the shower leaving jungkook there like a sad wet puppy "tae~"

Taehyung laughed as he walked out.

Later that same day jin, Mi sun, and taehyung went on a walk with the twins to get them some fresh air. Jungkook, yoongi, jimin, and namjoon where in jungkooks office there was a guest here "alright..so" jungkook yawned "um 50 percent will come to me the other..." Jungkook could bearly stay awake "will go to you" the man just nodded and looked over at yoongi "is~ this a bad time?" Yoongi shook his head "no sir..my boss is..having trouble sleeping" the man nodded "oh..well thats fine ill just come back another day them" the man was nice enough to do that. "No!" Jungkook banged his hand on the desk "im awake jimin get me my coffee!" Jimin rushed out the room "sorry sir..my kids their month olds and i-" "its fine sir..i have kids of my own at home as well and i know what you mean by no sleep" jungkook smiled and let his shoulders drop

"if you want we can discuss this another day" jungkook nodded "yes thank you" the man stood up and shook hands with jungkook "well see eachother another day" jungkook nodded.

Once the man left jungkook walked to his chair and sipped his coffee typing away. The three just looked at their boss he didnt look so tired anymore "boss.." Jungkook faced them "oh..can you guys leave my office" they all nodded as they left standing outside the room

Jungkook was searching up placed to proposed but none where good all where either too basic or just a waste of jungkooks time. Jungkook kept thinking where would taehyung love to get proposed it needed to be somewhere emotional! fantastic! something unique! and most importantly it had to have jungkook..

He opened a drawer and out came the necklace. Jungkook would never forget the first ring jungkook ever gave him. It brought sad and happy memories all at once...WAIT! Jungkook stopped up "wha...jungkook your so smart thats why your the golden boss all these people have nothing against you smart brain!" Jungkook paced around "hmm i should start today and get everything ready!" Jungkook grabbed his keys and left.

He left so fast yoongi jimin and namjoon became scared their boss was off to kill someone "im going alone if taehyung comes back tell him im off doing business" yoongi bowed as they saw jungkook leave.

Jungkook drove with drake music of course out into.."I LOVE COUNTRY SIDE" jungkook yelled on the top of his lungs his little cowboy hat hung into the front rear mirror.

He blasted 'Jolene' on full blast getting weird looks from people "pff and what im dating kim taehyung your all the ones missing out" he drove past them. Once he got to the farms he lowered it down and drove to taehyungs childhood house...then Jungkook smiled "i made babies here" jungkook really regretted drinking that coffee. He walked in "honey im home~" no response "oh wait-" jungkook smirked.

He walked in and everything was the same as they left it. Jungkook walked into the restroom since he needed to pee really bad and he stopped in his tracked..the pregnancy test it was still there.

Jungkook picked it up and looked at it "man...was it really that long" Jungkook sighed and put it back he peeded quickly and washed is hands looking at himself

"thats right..jeon jungkook your the man your a baby maker. twins?! On the first try man what cant! You do"

Jungkook waved at himself and walked into taehyungs room "ah home" he dropped on the bed flash backs from that night coming back to his mind "no jungkook you need to save it" he got up and looked around "there should be something here that would make taehyungs cry...a good one tho jungkook" he said to himself. There was nothing everything here he explored even the person that had this room! He walked down the hall to the parents room.

"Mr. And mrs kim its your son in law" Jungkook walked in and looked around nothing this room was empty! He looked inside the closet and there was a blue shoe box there, Jungkook grabbed it and opened it it had a video tape on it "oooo LOOT" jungkook put the box down and took the tape to Taehyungs room. He looked at the tape again there was faint writing on it

'for our son taehyung'

Jungkook put the tape into the video player and pressed play

"Is it on?" Mrs kim said as she looked at the camera almost to close "yes dear" mr kim said pulling his wife's shirt "alright well..taehyung if your seeing this it means youll be getting..married or you have a boyfriend at least-"

"WAIT!" jungkook paused it

"omg! Jungkook you did it this is perfect!" Jungkook took the tape out and put it in a bag full of other things jungkook got a idea but he needed everyones help.

This was going to be the best proposal ever!

A/N : im getting sick and im behind in my work SEND HELP