23

The two drove home on a silence that ate them up very quickly. Hoseok looked over at Taehyung constantly. Taehyung would just look out the window and at times wipe his tears away.

"Are you okay?" Hoseok asked the young man. Taehyung just nodded trying to cry once more. "I think I'll bake a cake when I get home." Taehyung said quietly. Hoseok kept his eyes on the road. There was so much Hoseok didn't know about him, but as the time went one he figured Taehyung was very emotional, he was strong too losing your parents might be hard but he had a feeling Taehyung was being used because he was so innocent. Bogum and Taehyung's relationship seemed off, they didn't seem genuine with half of the things they did. He still remembers that day he saw Bogum enter someone's car. Taehyung was always away somewhere he seemed lost, he seemed down. Hoseok felt as if he has to protect Taehyung, he didn't want what happened to Namjoon to happen to him.

Taehyung and Hoseok got home and began to unpack the crates. "I'll bring you some cake later." Taehyung smiled at Hoseok. "Sure! We can watch movies together." Taehyung bowed walking back home when Hoseok called out his name. "Hey Taehyung!"

Taehyung turned, "Yeah?"

Hoseok just stood there for a couple seconds, "Be safe okay?" He said.

Taehyung nodded, "You too!"

Taehyung entered the home, Bogum stood there. "You're home." Bogum smiled.

Taehyung stood there and noticed the mood in here felt off, it felt very eerie.

"Yes, I'm going to make a cake..." Taehyung walked into the kitchen.

Bogum stood there, he looked down at his hands. A white damp cloth laid on his fingers. He turned and followed Taehyung into the kitchen. Taehyung was taking things out of the cabinets, he felt uneasy, he could feel Bogum look at him. He turned, "What's wrong?" Taehyung asked the man. "Nothing? Can't I watch you bake?"

Taehyung moved the eggs into the counter, "I'm sorry, you can." Bogum watched Taehyung bake the cake and eventually he felt the cloth become dry. He walked away for a second and Taehyung quickly noticed this.

He quickly walked out of the kitchen and rushed out of the door, but before he was able to fully open the door someone pulled his shirt.

"Where you going?" Bogum pulled him back. Taehyung yelled trying to fight Bogum's grip off. The man dragged Taehyung back into the house, "let me go!" Taehyung yelled.

Bogum put the cloth on Taehyung's face. Taehyung tried to pull it off scratching the mans hands causing them to bleed. Taehyung breathed in the fumes of the cloth and passed out. 

Bogum removed the cloth and dropped Taehyung on the ground. Looking down at him, Bogum smiled in satisfaction. Min Seo walked into the house, "You did it!" Her eyes widen in a deep shock. She didn't know what to feel, looking at Taehyung on the door unconscious she knew this was the start of a war.

"Is the car open?" Bogum picked Taehyung up and took him outside, leaving the unbaked cake there.

Hoseok went outside, he had a gut feeling something was wrong and he couldn't sit still. He quickly put a sweater on and rushed to Taehyung's home.

His eyes widen when he saw someone carrying Taehyung's body out.

"Hey!" He yelled running up to the people, he wasn't thinking right this could get him killed but he knew whatever was going on he needed to get Taehyung out.

Min Seo looked at Hoseok's direction, "Shit!" She panicked. She quickly looked around. Bogum placed Taehyung inside and closed the door. He heard someone yelling, "Hoseok." He said.

Hoseok walked up to the two, "Get him out!" He tried to high Bogum off. "You monster!" He punched Bogum and then felt someone place a cloth on their face.

Hoseok passed out. Min Seo put him down carefully, "Shit! Do we just take him?!" She panicked.

"What else!" Bogum picked Hoseok and put him inside the car as well. The two quickly got in themselves and drove away.