41

Jin and Min Seo sat next to each other. "I think it's cute your mother wanted you to become a doctor." She chuckled. Jin smiled, "she always wanted me to take care of her, I always wanted to become a cook like my father but reasons came about and I just ended up becoming a doctor." He said.

"Do you see them?" Min Seo asked. Jin shook his head, "I haven't seen them In years, after I told my parents about...my sexuality my father kicked me out and I had to be on my own most of my adult life. As I began to study for my degree I met Jungkook's father and he helps me with my studies. He told me if I became a doctor I would have to work with them and I told them I would. After I graduated college Mr. Leesun quickly got me a job and I began to work with his family." Jin smiled, "I'm glad I met them I don't knew where I would be if I hadn't met him."

"Mr. Jeon doesn't sound like a bad man to his closest relationships, I think his intimating gaze and the things people read made him appear much more ruthless." Jin shook his head. "He was a family man, he protected his family very much but of course when you are in this type of business you can never let your guard down."

They both looked around at everyone. "Where do you think Jungkook is?" Min Seo asked. "I have no clue. I haven't seen him for a while really." They both stood up and looked for the man.

Namjoon walked up to the two. "Have any of you see boss?" He asked. "We were actually going to look for him." Jin said.

Jungkook faced the Taehyung. They both didn't want to move, they just stared into each other's eyes.

"You're V." Jungkook suddenly said in a low voice.

Taehyung nodded, "I am." Is all he said. His mind was filled with thoughts.

Jungkook just looked at Taehyung, he was beautiful. Jungkook hesitated so much he couldn't believe this. It felt as if he was dreaming, it was to good to be true. Taehyung stood right in front of him.

"Forgive me." Taehyung said, "I was fool and blinded." Taehyung looked down at the mask on the ground, "I thought I could live without you but I often found myself right in front of you again, yet again I was often reminded that you no longer loved me but you loved V."

Jungkook shook his head. "When I looked into V's eyes, I saw you." Taehyung looked up and watched Jungkook walk up to him again. "When I felt his lips...I was reminded of yours, when he sat next to me, I imagined you...I felt you."

Taehyung closed his eyes when Jungkook pressed his lips onto Taehyung's.

Taehyung felt his tears fall as they kiss, it felt unreal.

He then felt sadness, it really was untrue.

Taehyung pulled away quickly. Jungkook grabbed his hands, "please don't." Jungkook held Taehyung kissing him more. "You broke your promise." Taehyung whispered onto Jungkook's lips. Jungkook pulled away and looked at Taehyung cry.

"You told me you'd be by my side. You don't know how much it hurts that you just did this...you don't love me anymore. It hurt to see you slip from my hands, it use to be you...you were my family when I didn't have any...you use to be the light of my life and then that light went off to quickly. I was left in the dark waiting for you and when I found my own light...you had moved on. You don't love me...you didn't look for me, you didn't remember me when you looked at V...because if you really remembered me then you would see the eyes of love that I had for you."

Jungkook was speechless, every word Taehyung spoke pierced his heart.

"They told me I had lost you...I did look but you were gone."

Taehyung shook his head, "I was never gone, I was always right in front of you...just like you told me...people change and I have changed. The love that I once had for you...is gone."

Jungkook shook his head, "Taehyung I still love you! I love you more then anything in this world!"

Taehyung looked down at their hands. He slowly let go of Jungkook's.

"I think it's best this story ends." Taehyung said softly. Jungkook shook his head and pulled Taehyung close, "please no!" Jungkook began to cry. "Don't leave me I can't live without you I feel as if I'd go insane without you!"

Taehyung shook his head and pulled away. He cupped Jungkook's face wiping off his tears. "Please don't cry...please be happy...for me." Is all Taehyung said before letting go of the man.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung once again. Taehyung felt Jungkook hold him close, "I promise you the moon." He whispered. Taehyung closed his eyes.

"Please don't leave me." Jungkook begged. "Please..."

Taehyung pulled away. "Don't make this hard for us." Taehyung took a couple steps back from Jungkook and grabbed his mask. "Maybe in another lifetime." Taehyung smiled at Jungkook one more time before walking out into the darkness.

Jungkook felt his heart break, he fell to the ground and cried. "Don't leave!" Jungkook shouted.

Jin and Min Seo found Jungkook on the ground.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook shouted and Jin looked ahead. Jungkook held himself as the other two tried to hold him up.

"Leave!" Jungkook pulled himself away and began to run towards Taehyung's direction.

"Jungkook, stop!" Jin shouted, "Shit! Call for Namjoon, I'll follow him!"

Min Seo nodded rushing back into the house.

Jungkook ran and ran after Taehyung. He felt his vision blur with tears, "I'm so sorry!" He said over and over again. He couldn't find Taehyung anywhere, "Taehyung!" Jungkook screamed feeling his throat sore up quickly as the cold wind chilled him.

"Jungkook!" Jin called after the man but he wouldn't stop.

"Jin!" Jin turned and got into Namjoon's car as they followed the man.

Jungkook turned back and saw Namjoon's car. He quickly took a different turn to who knows where he just knew couldn't lose Taehyung.

Jungkook walked onto a dark road and just felt himself drown in his thoughts. He lost Taehyung once again, he always managed to hurt him. He couldn't believe that he was such a fool and let him go.

Jungkook froze when he heard a car behind him. He quickly removed his jacket and began to run.

Jungkook was then cut off by another car. "What the hell?!" Jungkook yelled and then turned another car cut him off. He tried to escape but a man pinned him down and placed a cloth over his mouth and nose. Jungkook tried to push the man off but his vision slowly faded into darkness.