51

-One Week Later-

"It's been a week." Dean sat down on the stairs.

"I think he just needs his time." Sehun cleaned his shoes.

"Time...since he left it feels like we all just suddenly stopped hanging out. GD and Jennie leave constantly, and CL is too busy with Yoongi- it just feels off!" Dean sighed, "The gut feelings..."

"We aren't breaking apart." Sehun pat Dean's shoulder, "Let's go leave some flowers? I'm getting bored." Dean looked at Sehun and nodded.

They both walked out of the house, bumping into Jin and Namjoon. "Jin!" They bowed.

"Where are you going?" Namjoon asked.

"Just for a walk- um has Jungkook called?" Sehun asked.

"Not yet..." Jin looked at Namjoon, "I actually came to see if he was okay."

"Well- make yourself at home." They both waved at the men, walking away.

"Good morning, neighbor!" A old man walked up to Jungkook. Jungkook set his paint brush down and walked up to the man, "good morning." He smiled.

"I see someone bought the old Kim house." The old man removed his hat, "Sad news when we heard about their passing. I feel worse knowing their son has left us too."

"You know about Taehyung's passing?" Jungkook asked.

"Someone who visit the city cemetery saw his grave. Very tragic passing, they were all good people. They helped us build this town once more...we owe them very much."

"I grew up here too." Jungkook said looking back at the house, "Actually I was very close to Taehyung." Jungkook felt his heart heavy again. "He was my best friend."

"You are Leesun's son, of course we all know who you are." Jungkook turned to the old man.

"Both his and your father helped us very much, it's almost tragic that we cannot return the favors they have done for us." The old man placed his hat back on, "Take care alright!" The old man pat Jungkook's arm.

"Goodbye, sir." Jungkook waved.

The old man waved goodbye driving back onto the road.

Jungkook chuckled walking back inside the house. He looked into the house where the sunshine shined through the windows, a warm glow.

Jungkook walked up to a table where dusty framed pictures sat. He picked one up and brushed off the dust with his fingers, "I owe you a whole lot more."

"