52.

Jungkook finished mopping the floors, wiping his sweat with his t-shirt. He looked around the house and smiled. It felt more alive then when he first walked in.

He made sure to throw the dirty water out and sat down on the couch. He let out a sigh, he tried to distract himself by cleaning or arranging things in the house but he still felt the emotions stab at him. He didn't want to go back home, he just wanted closure with himself.

He would go out to the fields and walked around, or help farmers load in their fruit. He even helped the women hand make bags to send back to the city. It felt like home here but without Taehyung it didn't feel as if it actually was.

He got up and walked out of the house to catch some air. He made it down a path, he liked looking at all the nature something he rarely got a chance to admire back home.

"Excuse me?"

Jungkook turned and looked down at a young girl. "Me?" Jungkook pointed at himself.

"My mom said you are very handsome." The girl smiled widely.

"Huh?!" Jungkook froze.

"Zoey!" Jungkook looked up to see a woman run up to them. "I'm so sorry!" She bowed, trying to catch her breath. "She always does this." The woman looked at the young girl.

"It's okay...I'm Jungkook!" Jungkook extended out his hand for the woman to shake.

"I'm Lisa." The women shook his hand, "You must be new?" She asked.

"I moved into the Kim residence." Jungkook said, "Actually I had already purchased it a while ago but I'm on a small vacation."

"It's really upsetting that they are no longer with us. They were all so caring." Lisa held her daughters hand.

"I knew their son actually." Jungkook looked at the woman, "We were very close before."

"Oh you mean Taehyung? I liked him a lot, he was so nice and he always cared about all of us. I remember he would always tease me about my crushes in school." Lisa chuckled.

"I was homeschooled." Jungkook said, "We met at the sunflower fields and we became good friends."

Lisa paused, "Wait- you're that friend he always talked to us about! No way!" She smiled widely.

"He talked about me?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes! That's why I felt like I heard your name from somewhere. He was really sad when he told us you moved." Lisa said.

"Oh-" Jungkook looked around, "My parents wanted to move I didn't really have a choice."

"After you moved, he was alone most of the time. Then we all heard about the time his father passed and how he moved in with his grandparents. We would all usually visit him back at his grandparents house. He would actually have a camera around, he would tell us how these would be good memories to look back at."

Lisa's smile suddenly dropped, "After a couple of years I drifted apart from them because I had gotten married. I married young and it's not like it was a bad thing because we brought this girl into the world." Lisa looked down at her daughter. "Sadly he passed away when my daughter was just months old. We moved here after and it's been peaceful since." Lisa finished.

"I'm sorry for your loss." Jungkook looked at Lisa. "It's okay, I think I'm better then what I was before." She lightly chuckled.