66

"There you go."

Jimin helped Taehyung lay on the bed. "Thank you, Jimin."

Jimin smiled, "If you need anything I will be outside." Taehyung sat up sightly. "I'm not that tired. Come sit with me?" Jimin stood there. "Are you sure?"

Taehyung nodded. Jimin sat by the corner of the bed. Taehyung chuckled, "Not there...right here" Taehyung patted the empty spot on the bed.

Jimin let out a nervous laugh as he sat next to Taehyung removing his shoes. It was quiet for a bit until Taehyung spoke.

"Jimin?"

Jimin hummed "Yes?"

"How did you end up here?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin froze, "It's a very strange story. I don't think you'll want to hear it all." He smiled.

"I'll listen." Taehyung reassured him.

Jimin sighed again, he hasn't been asked this in a while. It's not that no one has asked but, he was afraid of what people would think after. He looked at Taehyung. Jimin trusted him, something about Taehyung's warm personality made Jimin trust him with his life.

"It all started when I was a dancer." Jimin said.

Taehyung smiled "You dance?" Jimin looked at Taehyung, "Not that kind of dance. I do love to dance but this was different." Jimin knew what type of dance Taehyung was thinking about.

"I was a dancer...at a private club." Jimin said hoping Taehyung would understand "Oh." Taehyung said quietly. He knew.

"Dance for me, pretty boy!" A man threw more money at Jimin as he danced to the slow song.

No emotion on his face as he danced.

Everyone loved Jimin, but not because of his dancing but because he was beautiful. His body was everything they wanted, his face was so stunning, his features showed best under the lights of the club. No one cared that he was a man. They never looked at him as a person. 

After he left his mother's home, he went to follow his dreams of becoming a real dancer at a big company. Yet, no one would take him. They didn't want to see him or give him a chance. To them, he was a lowlife kid. No one like Jimin would have an opportunity to ever shine on a stage like theirs. He ended taking a job at a club and he hated it more than anything, but he had nothing.

As Jimin danced one night, his eyes fell on a man in the back, also looking right at him.

Jimin was caught in his eyes. He was handsome, his hair parted on the side, his black suit looked expensive. Why was he here? Men like him would never come here. Jimin had his eyes on that man for so long, he forgot the others around. For a moment, Jimin felt as if his world stopped just to catch the eyes of the handsome man.

Once Jimin was finished, he walked back to the dressing room ignoring the comments thrown at him. He thought about the man he had seen, the more he thought about it the more he came to the realization. The man had always stood in the back to watch him, once Jimin was done he would leave. This was why Jimin wouldn't see him after that.

"LET'S GO GROUP A!"

Jimin's heart stopped. Everyone's heart stopped. Jimin looked at his table, the letter A stamped on it.

He was getting traded. For so long he was lied too. Into thinking, he would ever get out of here alone.

"QUICKLY!" The owner yelled as he slams the door. A group of girls started to pack their things, scared for their life.