55

Dear Taehyung,

You are the love of my life. I hope you understand that I will never leave your side. I remember the days we were kids, so much fondness I had over you. As we grew older we both knew how terrifying it all was. The world was terrifying to us in the fact that they would be against our love. The day I met you, was the day I knew I needed you. As every sunflower bloomed in the morning sun, you were right next to me with a smile. I want you to know that you complete my world and the day I lost you, I lost a part of my soul. Thinking I would never see you again, the warm days became cold. My heart was empty without you. What we have to me will always be a blessing. I love everything about you, your eyes that pierce into mine, your lips a lustful drug which I've never felt before. Your love digs deep inside of me, parts of me which no one has ever reached. A beautiful soul which words can't describe, so delicate and pure. My truest and only love. The one I wish to die next too, the one I wish to walked across the gates of heaven with. I finally understand what love is. It is you. I give myself to you as long as you need me too. You don't understand how much passion I hold for you. I am excited for the next chapter of our lives, where we take over the world together. Fate brought us together, and let us bloom this ever lasting love once more. I will truly know what life is about when it's next to you, because you gave me something no one has ever given me...

My children.

Love, Jungkook

-Two Weeks Later-

Jungkook and Taehyung walked along the the fields where farmers fed their animals. Jungkook put ear muffs on Taehyung as they walked.

"I won't catch a cold." Taehyung smiled.

"I know, you just look very adorable." Jungkook looked at the animals. "We should walk this way more often." He said.

Taehyung stopped and took a deep breath, "I like it here...it's a refreshing feel." He faced Jungkook. "Don't you think?"

Jungkook walked up closer to him, leaning down and placing a soft kiss on his lips. "If you like it, then I do too."

Taehyung chuckled pushing the man away, "Cheesy...you know- it doesn't feel like it's been two weeks." Taehyung looked down at the dirt.

"When you enjoy your time, the time flys by." Jungkook looked at him, "I've been enjoying every day with you." He pulled out his phone from his pocket. "Here." He walked back, "Let me take a picture of you?"

Taehyung gave him a small nod and smile as Jungkook took pictures of him.

Jungkook looked down at his phone and smiled

"Does it look okay?" Taehyung asked walking up to the man.

Jungkook showed Taehyung the picture. "You look peaceful." He chuckled. Taehyung smiled and then looked up at Jungkook. They stared at each other for a second feeling their hearts skip beats. "Come on! It's cold!" Jungkook pulled Taehyung's arm as they ran across the field together.

"It's been a half a month..." Jin helped the maids mop the floors. "I think he is enjoying his time away?" One of the maids looked at Jin. "I hope he is, I think it's also great he forgets his worries." One of the guards joined in, "He is always worried about something even if he tries not too."

Jin looked down at the wet floors, "I think him witnessing Taehyung's death was his last straw." The maids looked at each other. "Do you think they were meant to be?"

Jin smiled at them, "I think their love was unique, we all saw it."

One of the maids nodded, "Yes! When Mr. Kim was here Mr. Jeon always told us to be extra careful with his belongings. I think he had a very soft spot for him, I honestly think it was very beautiful witnessing a love like that." They all began to chat among themselves.

Jin walked away for a second and made his way to Jungkook's office. The room was empty and quiet. He looked around and spotted an out of place sheet by the corner. His curiosity got the best of him as he walked closer to the sheet. He lifted it up and gasped, it was a painting. He removed the sheet completely and was in shock at what he saw. It was a provocative painting of Taehyung. Jin looked at it closely, the colors, the splatters, the way everything came to be. Jin was a little overwhelmed at this. He looked down at the corner and read Jungkook's name.

Jin has never thought that Jungkook was capable of painting someone like this. He quickly covered it back up and walked away quickly.

Jungkook and Taehyung made it home and sat together for dinner. It was a comfortable silence as jazz music played in the background.

Jungkook gazed at Taehyung and noticed how pale he looked. "Are you okay?" Jungkook asked concerned. Taehyung help onto his stomach, "I-I'm fine!" Taehyung smiled at him. "I'm just tired."

Jungkook didn't question him further as they continued to eat.

Taehyung felt his stomach turn, not knowing what was making him feel so sick.

Without a second passing Taehyung put his hand over his mouth and ran to the bathroom, knocking the chair down on the floor.

Jungkook ran to him, finding his lover on the toilet throwing up. "Taehyung!" Jungkook kneeled down next to him. "I didn't mean to make you sick." Jungkook felt guilty seeing him like this. Taehyung took a breath, "It wasn't you- I just don't why I feel so sick." Taehyung held his stomach again. Soon, tears fell from the mans eyes. Jungkook pulled him into a hug. "You'll be okay." He hushed, "I promise whatever happens I'll be here." Taehyung held onto Jungkook tightly as the pain slowly faded.

Taehyung ended up asleep in the bathroom, around Jungkook's arms. Jungkook put his head on top of his. "I'll protect you."