53

"Call us if you want to talk about it more." CL and Yoongi began to collect their stuff.

"We hope to hear from you." Yoongi shook the mans hand.

"Where is Jeon? He usually doesn't send someone to speak for him?" The older man asked.

Yoongi looked at CL, "He is taking a different business trip and asked us to take over this one." He smiled.

"I didn't know Jungkook ran other companies? I just knew a few." CL asked, as the two walked out. "He usually likes to deal with things on his own, he isn't just in one single thing."

They both got into the car and quietly drove back home. CL looked at Yoongi then back out the window. "Yoongi, can I ask you something?"

"Oh- uh sure." Yoongi nodded.

CL became nervous, "I don't want to seem nosey but- what's up with you and Y/n?"

Yoongi froze, "Oh- well no one actually knows this, I think we kept it in very well in the fact that we dated."

CL's eyes widen, "Really?! How did you guys break up, if it's not too personal."

Yoongi looked down at his hand tattoo, it was a rose with thorns around it. To him meaning protecting something so pure.

He let out a quiet sigh, "I cheated on them."

"Oh- wow." CL was left speechless.

"I'll tell you this..." Yoongi looked at CL as they stopped at a red light. "Y/n and I...loved each other, they were someone who I felt I could be myself around. I was new to this, I never really was given the chance to love someone. I always thought I would spend my life with them forever, but it didn't end like that. I made them happy- but they didn't make me happy. We were intimate, but we both knew as time went by how awkward it was."

The light turned green, and Yoongi began to drive.

"Then I met someone else, I met them in the most unexpected place. When I saw them, my heart felt something. The look in their eyes, the way they just automatically made me feel flustered. I felt good with them and they often gave me small things every time we met. I knew I had to keep it a secret because- I realized how happy I made Y/n feel. It hurt me a lot when seeing how selfish I was for not being honest with Y/n. Yet, I did it anyways. That person didn't know I was dating Y/n either so I was stuck most of the time in my own mess. When I finally told Y/n that I didn't want to be with them, they cried and screamed at me. They punched me and cussed at me. I knew it was painful for them, yet I had to be honest. They are the most beautiful person anyone could ever lay their eyes on. Everything about them was perfect, but I just couldn't stay in a relationship that I wasn't happy in. It hurts them the most in the end if you just lie."

"You know what Y/n looks like?" CL asked.

Yoongi nodded, "They are absolutely stunning. When I found out they covered themselves I knew it was because of their father. Y/n covered themselves to hide the fact that they are a Jeon. I didn't really want to question them any further from that."

"If you don't mind, who was the person you cheated on them with?" CL asked.

Yoongi was going to answer her question, when his phone rang. "Hoseok?"