58

Taehyung stood in front of the group. He was beautiful, he looked healthy and his natural glow made his skin shine against the sun.

Hoseok ran up to Taehyung and pulled him into a hug. "Taehyung! This can't be real!" He cried holding the man. "Hobi." Taehyung leaned closer as the rest pulled into the hug.

"How?!" Jin cupped Taehyung's face, "Y-You had died?!"

Jungkook walked up to Taehyung. "It's a long story..."

"That's- what happened." Taehyung nodded. Everyone's jaws dropped, looking at each other.

"Let me get this straight-" Jin pressed his finger tip on the table, "Your body was taken after you were buried."

"Witches brought you back?" Dean continued, "This caused something in you to change as you were brought back."

"You went back to The Farm's and found Jungkook." Jennie joined.

"You two fucked and now you are magically pregnant? Which was what changed about you when your parents offered something to bring you back." Yoongi said.

Taehyung nodded, "Yes...and we are just as confused as you all."

"No." G-Dragon paused, "We aren't confused. For years we've known about this sort of craft the thing is-" His smile widen. "We will be uncles and aunts!"

They all began to cheer together, celebrating the new Jeon's on the way.

"Do you know the gender yet?!" CL asked.

"Not yet, we just know they are twins." Taehyung answered.

"Twins?!" They all said at the same time in complete shock.

"Oh boy." Jungkook pinched his nose, "At least they understood."

Taehyung intertwined his fingers with Jungkook's. "Let's just be happy." He smiled softly.

Taehyung walked up the stairs and looked around. Everything was still the same, it felt almost safe here. He paused abruptly and turned slowly, looking up at a huge portrait of himself . He leaned closer and looked at the gold plate under, "This was for me?"

"They missed you." Taehyung turned to face Jungkook.

"Let's walk around?" Jungkook extended his hand.

"She's gone now?" Taehyung held onto Jungkook's arm. "Yes, Maria Jose is no longer." Jungkook reassured.

"I'm glad you're safe." Jungkook looked at Taehyung, "I just couldn't imagine me without you."

They walked to a bench and sat down together, Taehyung leaned his head on Jungkook's shoulder. They both sat in silence as the light wind blew. The sound of nothing but silence and the warmth of each other comfort them.

"I'm happy." Jungkook whispered, "I'm so happy with you."

Taehyung wrapped his hands around Jungkook's. "I have always been happy next to you. Even when you were miles away, I felt you close in my heart." Taehyung said. "I always knew that you and I would see each other again...even if it was in heaven."

Jungkook wrapped his arm around Taehyung, placing a kiss on his head. "You have my heart, my love."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook. He brushed his hair back and traced his fingers down. "Every time I look at you, Jungkook." Taehyung felt a tear run down his face. "I can't help but to fall in love with you all over again."

Jungkook brushed the tear away and pulled Taehyung into a soft kiss. Under the moonlight and stars, the shared a tender moment.

-Two Weeks Later-

"Alright! Well, there's baby number one." Jin pointed at the screen, "and this is baby number two!"

Taehyung and Jungkook took a good like at the two. "They are growing very well." Jin smiled, "There will always be one twin that usually takes more food from the other, so it's best that you continue to eat the positions we've given you."

Jin wiped Taehyung's stomach, "You babies are growing fairly quickly but-" he threw away the trash. "It's nothing to worry about as long as you are healthy yourself. Since this is a rare case for me, I've tried to keep you in close eye. You are doing well in maintaining your weight but remember these two will try to take more the bigger they grow."

"Thank you, Jin." Taehyung sat up.

"Don't worry, I'll do anything for you all." Jin stood up, "I'll need to write down some things, I'll be right back-" Jin turned to Jungkook.

"Namjoon reminded me that he is out buying some books, but that he'll make it on time."

"It's fine, tell him not to worry." Jungkook brushed him off as Jin walked out of the room.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, "Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yes, I just feel tired sometimes." Taehyung nodded. Jungkook stood up and kissed Taehyung on his forehead. "I'm here for you remember? These children are mine and I'll always be here for all of you."

Taehyung hugged Jungkook and closed his eyes, "I love you."

Jungkook smiled and leaned closer to the man. "I love you too."