Chapter : Fifteen

DAYS LATER

"Please, take care and come see me whenever you want!" Hoseok held Taehyung close, "I'll be so lonely without you." 

"I'll come see you everyday." Taehyung cupped Hoseok's face. "Please remember to leave flowers for my parents." Hoseok nodded, "You know that's never forgotten."

Taehyung waved goodbye to his friend as he placed his last bag on the truck. He turned back to the house, turning to the sign that labeled "FOR SALE". He began to regret selling the house. It felt like when he left his childhood home. That house was bought years ago but it remained empty. This house was a bit easier to let go as it belonged to neither of his parents. He looked down at his feet and then up at the man who helped him load his things. Jungkook sent him to help Taehyung. 

Taehyung smiled and waved at Hoseok and some of the towns people who watched him. 

"Come home soon!" Hoseok smiled. 

Taehyung looked out the window and watched his town become smaller and smaller. He closed his eyes and smiled, his parents always wanted him to explore and be free. The way to Jungkook's house was a couple hours away so the man let Taehyung rest until they arrived. Taehyung slept, dreaming of a place where all his worries would vanish. 

Jungkook looked down at his computer, a wave of emotion came over him. "He's on his way back." He said. Yoongi turned to him, "We should focus on this first, sir."

Jungkook looked at the other and nodded, "I guess i still can't believe i finally have him under my wing. I no longer have to watch him like a hawk from afar. Let's just hope those losers don't ruin his stay while i'm gone."

Taehyung was awoken by the sound of the car door opening. "Mr. Kim," The man said, "We've arrived home." 

Taehyung looked around. The house looked so much different when the sun was out. More colorful and beautiful. He noticed workers trimming brushes and cleaning windows. He wondered how they felt here. He stepped from the car and made his way inside. He noticed a couple of maids cleaning the home, one of them grabbed Taehyung's backpack. "I'll take you to your room, sir." 

These names threw Taehyung off. Everyone back in the farms called him by his name. The only time he heard Mr. Kim was at the doctor's office in the city. He gave the woman a smile and followed her upstairs. 

Taehyung entered the room. It was already fully furnished. He felt awkward entering a home like this with his dirty suitcases. The maid placed his backpack gently on the bed and turned to face him, "If you have any questions, please call any of us by pressing this button." The maid pointed at the gold plated button next to his bed. 

"I do have a question." Taehyung looked around, "Where can i put my things?" 

"Don't worry about that. We will put them away for you." The maid bowed and walked out of the room. Taehyung sat on the bed and placed his hand on the covers, they were soft. He opened his backpack and grabbed a small vase. His mother made it for him when he was younger. It was the one thing he cherished the most. He stood up and placed it on a dresser. He looked at the bouquet of flowers and placed a rose in the vase.  

"Are you liking your room so far?" Dean walked in.

"Yes, Thank you." Taehyung turned around and bowed.