72. are

Everyone laughed and talk as the night had begun after the kids left the adult drinks were pulled out. Taehyung of course didnt drink so he just drank some juice in a cup that jungkook had given him.

Jungkook was talking to all his work friends had he drank some whiskey. The clan the twins and y/n were in their own table talking about life as they never fully met. "Y/n.." Dean said as y/n faced him "were you born with your eyes like that?" Y/n nodded "yes its really rare and its also one of the things that i like about myself. "Then why did you cover yourself?" Cl faced y/n and then looked at yoongi in the distance. Y/n thought of something quick "i-..my body gets really cold easy so i just covered myself to stay warm" jennie nodded "like a winter bear?!" Y/n nodded.

Pablo was busy talking to the grown group and Gloria just sat there fiona had left a while ago since she was pretty busy. Gloria got up and walked to get some fresh air taehyung got up as well following the women. Gloria was looking at the stars and took a breath of the cold air and she smiled she was happy...for taehyung but she felt a bit jealous..she wanted what he got.a child

"Gloria!" Taehyung walked up to the women as Gloria faced the blue haired boy. "Taehyung..what are you doing here go enjoy your party" taehyung just shivered "its fine jungkook and everyone eles are busy so i came to you" Gloria nodded "im happy for you..." Taehyung smiled looking down and then at gloria "i am too" "i wish i had that" taehyungs smiked dropped "i baby one that i could hold in my arms and kiss goodnight one that i could see grow up and become something good" taehyung felt sad about gloria.

Taehyung felt something in his heart something that his never felt before..a gut feeling was it his mom or his dad.

"Taehyung my dear boy tell her she will my son tell her to not lose hope because somethings coming to her"

Taehyung looked at Gloria who laughed "i sound so stupid-" "no!" Taehyung said quickly Gloria looked at him "dont ever say that dont lose hope Gloria" she looked at taehyungs eyes. Taehyung put a hand oh her heart "one day gloria you will have a child you will." Gloria held onto taehyungs hand. She saw something.

"Gloria! Your pregnant!"

She fell to the ground and began to cry taehyung sat with her as she cried in his arms "taehyung im going to have a kid?" She cried taehyung brushed them off "yes gloria so dont lose hope might be today tommorow or next year but dont lose hope whatever you have isnt a curse" she hugged taehyung "thank you" taehyung cried too the feeling overwhelmed then as they hugged both lived threw the same thing and now their both getting their happy ending.

The party ended hoseok had comeback a while ago but hyungwon stayed with his wife. Jungkooks family left since most of them lived away jungkooks work friends had business and y/n and the twins needed to pack since they were heading to tokyo for the weekend to visit a person. The clan had helped clean up the mess while jungkook took taehyung to bed "my feet hurt~" taehyung said as he laid on the bed "i know sweetie now just lay here and go to bed" taehyung pulled jungkook into a kiss "im so lucky to have you" jungkook shook his head "no im more lucky without you im nothing" they both hugged at jungkook rocked him "im so hally we are finally ganna see our baby boys" jungkook smiked "me too im so EXCITED!" Jungkook yelled the last part "sorry i got. Excited.." Taehyung smiled "i love you" Taehyung kissed jungkooks lips " i love you too..good night"

-the next moring 🐔-

The maids had finished fixing jungkooks suit as he walked in