64

-One Week Later-

"Excuse me?" Jungkook looked at the man in front of him. He felt his blood boil at the idiocy of the other mans comments.

"Why would I make deals with a gay? You are all sinners!" The man spat at Jungkook.

Jungkook grabbed the man and threw him in the ground, stepping in his chest. "You really are asking for a death wish." Jungkook pressed his boot harder. "I'm a sinner? Then what are you, a saint?"

"You left Min Seo...for a man!"

Jungkook scoffed, "I don't care what you think of me, Mr. Seon. At the end of the day one of us will walk out here alive." Jungkook leaned closer to the man. "A sinner like me always wins." He smiled pulling out his gun and shooting at man in the head.

"Low lives like them live off of us." Jungkook stood up. "I'm losing patience waiting for them."

"They all end up killed, Mr. Jeon." Jimin said, "We still have oversea partnerships. They want to part with you, plus the president can't do anything about it."

Jungkook smiled, "I like the way you think, Jimin." He looked back at them. "I don't like being a follower."

Jungkook looked back at the body, "Let's take care of this body first."

Namjoon and Yoongi pulled out the body from the back of the trunk and threw it into the ocean. "They won't find him here." Jungkook looked down at the deep waters. "I don't think they would even bother to look."

"About what he said, sir." Namjoon looked at the man. "How do they know about your relationship with Taehyung?"

Jungkook began to wonder too. "We all have enemies, the best I can do now is protect him more. My father always told me to protect the ones I love over myself. They'll always find a way to get to you through them."

-a couple days after-

"Get them!" Jungkook shouted as a group of them rushed out. Gunshots fired through the house.

Taehyung rushed down stairs with widen eyes, "Jungkook!" He screamed rushing to the man. Jungkook was shot in his arm. "Taehyung! Get out of here!"

Taehyung's eyes filled with tears. "No! You've been shot!"

"I'll be fine!" Jungkook loaded his gun. "You need to leave! It's dangerous-" Gunshots were thrown towards the men. "I'm not leaving!" Taehyung held Jungkook's hands. Jungkook looked at Taehyung. "I won't let you get hurt." Jungkook said.

"I won't let you either." Taehyung quickly made his way behind a painting and loaded a gun. Jungkook watched as Taehyung did this amazed at his quick moves. "Don't leave this spot." Jungkook pulled Taehyung to his side.

"You forgot who I am, Jeon." Taehyung said. He quickly went around and hid behind the stairs. Jungkook held onto his arm, he looked down at his hand covered in blood. "Shit."

Yoongi looked over at Jimin and gave him a nod. They both stood up and began to shoot at the group of them distracting them. Jungkook was ready to go when Taehyung rushed before him. "Taehyung!" Jungkook shouted but the man didn't listen. Taehyung shot at the group in perfect range taking down two of the men. Jungkook watched as Taehyung already had a planned set out for himself.

Yoongi and Jimin followed close to the man and took out the remaining men. Taehyung looked back at Jungkook. Just like before.

Their faces close together made the two feel as if the world stopped. V looked deep into Jungkook's eyes. "You are still very handsome."

Jungkook smiled, "Your eyes make me lose my mind, I couldn't stop thinking about you." V felt his face warm up, he felt his body give up and lean closer to Jungkook.

Taehyung looked at the guards ahead who tackled the last man from behind. They brought him up to the young man. The man looked up at Taehyung, "Let me go! You will pay for this!" He shouted.

Taehyung kneeled closer to the man. "No one hurts what's mine and gets away with it." He stood back up and held the mans head snapping it to the side, killing him. Yoongi and Jimin looked at Taehyung, "It's V." Jimin whispered. Yoongi looked back at Jungkook who walked up the Taehyung. Slowly making his way closer to the other man Jungkook fell straight to the floor.

"Boss!" Yoongi rushed to the Jungkook. The guards rushed to their bosses side, he was pale. Taehyung looked back and noticed the pool of blood on the floor where Jungkook stayed.

"Call Jin!" Taehyung shouted, "He's losing a lot of blood."

One of the guards grabbed their phone calling the doctor and the rest tried to hold onto Jungkook wound.

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung. "You still have V in you." He smiled.

"I'll protect you too." Taehyung said, "I'm not weak. You've known V better than me, remember."

Jungkook chuckled, "But you've always been within V, that's why I feel for them-" Jungkook blacked out just as he finished his sentence.

Jungkook sat next to his father. "Father, will I be a bad man when I get older? Will I have to hurt people?"

Mr. Jeon smiled, "You will never be a bad man. There are worse people in this world, and they will never be compared to you." He said. "You will just mature and understand why things are the way they are done. When you have children of your own you will teach them more than what I have."

Jungkook looked at his father and gave him a hug, "I want to be a just like you. I want to be strong." He smiled.

"You will be strong." Mr. Jeon looked down at his son, "You are a Jeon, and we are all strong."

Jungkook looked down at his fathers grave, wiping his tears. "I will be strong." He nodded, "Just like you."