45

Taehyung walked out of the car and faced the home a couple feet away.

Hoseok and Hyungwon stood behind him. "Are you ready?" Hoseok asked Taehyung.

Taehyung nodded, "I am."

"Don't act to suspicious." Hoseok grabbed Taehyung hands tightly behind his back. "Let's just get this over with please." Taehyung said. They both walked closer to the house were guards let them into the house.

"Where is Min Seo?!" Maria Jose slammed her phone on the table.

"Madam." A guard walked in. "He is here."

Maria Jose's frowned turned into a wide smile. She quickly walked out into the front of the house where Hoseok stood, holding Taehyung tightly.

Hoseok threw Taehyung to the ground. "Here he is." Maria Jose looked at Hoseok. "I see you still pulled you end of the contract." She smiled walking up to Taehyung slowly. "If it isn't Kim Taehyung-" she kicked the young man in the stomach. "You really thought you could run from me?!" She grabbed Taehyung by his hair. "You silly boy." She threw him back down. "Take him!"

Two men walked up to Taehyung picking him up and taking him away.

Maria Jose looked at Hoseok. "You have a hard punishment for you as well Mr.Hope." Maria Jose said walking away.

The clan made it to the house and gasped in amazement. The house was beautiful. Yoongi walked up to them. "Come on we don't have time! Don't let yourself be seen." They all nodded walking up to the other group.

"I feel adrenaline." Su calmly said to her brother. "I haven't felt this excited in awhile." Jae chuckled. "Remember once we get them out we leave again..."

"It will be better that way." Y/n walked up to them.

"How are you?" The twins asked.

"Sick..." is all Y/n said.

"We can't just risk walking in." Namjoon said. "Jungkook's services are coming soon." Jimin looked at Namjoon. Yoongi looked at everyone, "We either live or die. If we die we do in honor, if we don't then bless yourself for living another day in this planet."

Su and Jae looked at Y/n. "We won't die in honor for a different man. The Jeon's live, just like father once said."

Maria Jose stood there drinking her wine as she saw the doors burst open.

"Welcome?" She smiled.

"Cut the shit! What did you do with our boss!" Yoongi pointed his gun at the woman. Maria Jose smiled as Hoseok walked up to the woman.

"Hoseok.."

Yoongi looked at Hoseok stand next to the woman. "What? Does it hurt seeing your lover next to me?"

Some of the group looked at Yoongi. Yoongi scoffed, "None of that fucking matters." Hoseok felt his stomach turn.

"What did you do to our boss!" Namjoon demanded.

"Why should I talk to low life farm worker like you!?" Maria Jose said. "You and Taehyung are just a bunch of fools!"

"Don't make it worse for you." Jae looked at the woman.

"Oh? The beautiful Jeon twins?" Maria Jose extended her arms. "You truly are both the most unique, so powerful in skill and beauty."

The twins walked ahead of everyone and walked up to the older woman. Maria Jose looked at the man and woman carefully. "Why would you destroy this for yourself." Su said, "If you'd let our f ather listen to us you would've been dead years ago!-"

Su grabbed the woman's hands and Maria Jose felt a burning sensation. "Burn the hands you touched my father with." Jae looked down at the woman who fell to the ground.

Everyone looked in shock as the woman's hands burned. "Fuck!" She screamed curses at the two.

"Give us our brother back." Y/n said walking up to the woman.

"You..." Maria Jose gritted her teeth. She got up and looked at Y/n. "Did you miss us?"

Y/n kept walking up slowly up to the woman. "Stay away from me." Maria Jose said under her breath. Y/n knew the woman was scared of them.

Maria Jose screamed, "Fine! You want him then I'll bring him!"

Maria Jose snapped her fingers and two men walked in holding Jungkook up. The man looked beat up and restless. The room was quite for a couple seconds.

"You monster!" Jennie screamed, G-Dragon held his sister away.

Jungkook was dropped to the ground. He tried his hardest to stand up but was pushed down by the other man.

"Look at your beloved leader." Maria Jose stood over Jungkook and pulled his head back. "Say hello."

Jungkook looked up at the woman. "Make me bitch." He smiled. Maria Jose slammed Jungkook back on the ground, Jungkook's face slammed hand into the floor.

"How about I give you another reason to smile."

The men grabbed Jungkook back up on his feet. She snapped her fingers once more and they all turned as Taehyung was brought into the room with a couple bruises on his face

"Taehyung!" Jungkook suddenly yelled trying to break free from the men. "Let me go!" Jungkook pulled himself.

"Look at little Taehyung." Maria Jose walked up to Taehyung squishing his face. Taehyung tried to break away but the woman's nails began to dig into his skin.

"Run to him." Maria Jose said in a cold tone as she watched Taehyung break free and run to Jungkook. Jungkook was let go and engulfed Taehyung into a hug.

They both fell to the ground and began to cry.

"I'm so sorry." Taehyung cried touching Jungkook's face softly. "I never want to leave your side."

Jungkook held Taehyung's hand close. "I promise I'll get you out...I'll die for you my love." Taehyung cried harder. "I'll die for you too...I'll give you my soul and my heart. I'll never leave you again."

"I won't leave without you, I won't let anyone hurt you again."

Everyone watched as the two shared a tender moment of sadness. They all watched this love unfold since the start of it all, to the moments they met again years later.

Maria Jose signed to her men to pull the men apart once again. Taehyung held onto Jungkook, "No please!"

Taehyung was pulled away roughly and Jungkook was kicked onto the floor again.