67

As the weeks went by Taehyung felt his stomach grow. Soon, he'd be able to hold his children. Jungkook watched Taehyung from afar admiring him with eyes of love.

They often took walks around the garden, a staple in the Jeon family. Jungkook couldn't get enough of Taehyung, his unreal beauty shined again the warm sun.

Everything felt right for the two, even at the moment when their eyes met. The excitement of becoming parents filled them both with joy. Taehyung looked at a butterfly that landed on a flower.

"Look how beautiful it is." Taehyung looked down at it. Jungkook looked at Taehyung, "My father use to collect butterflies. When I was young he would always show me his collection. He said they always reminded him of someone but he would never mention who."

"When I was younger, my mother would always tell me butterflies are the souls of those who passed. I always thought it was something nice." Jungkook reached out of Taehyung's hand, "Should we keep going?"

Y/n sat in their room all day. The twins began to worry for their sibling. "Should we return later?" Jae looked at Su. "Yes, it's best we leave them alone."

Y/n stared out the window. They watched as the dark clouds grew closer. Since their last visit with Hoseok, all they have felt was an ache in their chest. Y/n couldn't compare to Hoseok. He was perfect, his aura shined compared to theirs. Y/n felt a tear fall from their face, then another. Tears rolled down their face uncontrollably.

"Why..." They whispered, placing their hands on the window. "Why couldn't it be me the one you wanted." Y/n wiped their eyes with the sleeve of their shirt. "All this time you wanted someone confidence and bright, why did you have to do this to me." Y/n spoke as if Yoongi stood in front of them.

"Y/n?"

Y/n stood up straight, "Theo? I haven't ordered anything yet-"

"Why are you crying?"

"I'll make sure to come back with your results." Jin smiled at Taehyung. "Thank you, I'm really nervous!" Taehyung chuckled. "Don't be." Jin rubbed the other's back. "I'll make sure you feel comfortable, I'll see you soon." Jin smiled walking himself out of the house.

As the man walked out his phone suddenly rang. He quickly grabbed it not noticing that his keys fell on the floor. "Dr. Yeon?" Jin walked away.

Namjoon walked down the hall when he noticed that Jin's keys fell. He quickly rushed to pick them up. "Jin!" Namjoon called out for the other.

Jin turned around and looked at Namjoon. Their eyes locked, feeling the way their hearts sank.

"You dropped your keys." Namjoon held out the man's keys. Jin looked down at his pockets, "Oh, thank you." Jin reached out for the keys.

The tips of their fingers brushed together sending a wave of shivers. Namjoon paused to look at Jin who almost immediately went back to his call.

"Can you explain it to me again?" Jin looked at Namjoon one more time before walking away without a goodbye.

"Come on, Joon." Taehyung stood next to Namjoon. "You need to talk to him. I know you don't want to let him go, so do something about this." Namjoon sighed, "I feel like a failure. I try to fix things but it seems like they never work in my favor."