65

Hoseok was cleaning up his fridge when soft knocks came to the door. "Is it Yoongi?" He asked himself, "He told me he'd call me."

Hoseok made his way to the door and opened it slightly. "Y/n!" Hoseok smiled opening the door wider.

"Sorry to bother you, Hoseok." Y/n smiled behind their mask. "I came to check up on you."

Hoseok smiled, "Oh! Um- well then come in." He let Y/n into the home. "It's been a while." Hoseok turned on the stove and set a pot of water to boil.

"It has...sorry again to bother you." Y/n apologized, "I just don't want to go back to my brother's house. Plus, you are much closer to where I am staying."

Hoseok sat by Y/n, "Don't worry. I like when people visit me, but why don't you want to go to Jungkook's house?"

Y/n sighed, "We have personal issues. After my father's death, it doesn't feel the same showing up to the house. My father and I ended up in a bad situation also, and I think that Jungkook is still angry at us."

Hoseok understood. "Do you miss your father?" He asked.

"No." Y/n said in a cold tone. "My father was never there for us, and people will try to say something else. My father's death did affect us, but we all move on eventually." They said, "It's life...eventually we all will have to go."

Y/n looked around and paused when their eyes met with a picture of Hoseok and Yoongi together. "How are you and- Yoongi?" Y/n asked.

"Well, he works a lot but I don't mind. He comes home and has dinner with me sometimes." Hoseok stood up and turned off the stove. "Are you close with him?"

Y/n nodded, "He worked for my father. I've known him for a while. I- uh." Y/n looked away. "I was friends with him." They nodded.

Hoseok handed Y/n a cup of warm tea. "He's never talked to me about you-"

"It's unnecessary." Y/n cut Hoseok off. "Why would he talk about me." Y/n moved their mask a bit and placed the tea close to their lips.

Hoseok froze when he looked at Y/n's hand tattoo. It was exactly like Yoongi's. He looked down at his tea and closed his eyes. "You and Yoongi...how close were you two actually?"

Y/n paused, "I don't understand your question." They didn't look at Hoseok.

Hoseok shook his head, "Nothing!" He smiled, "I just asked- because Yoongi has the same tattoo. Forget what I asked." He chuckled.

Y/n understood the question perfectly. They didn't think Hoseok would want to know the answer, especially from someone who suffered from it. "It's best...Yoongi explains to you what you asked me." Y/n took one more sip of their tea and stood up. "Thank you for having me." They bowed.

"Have a good night, Hoseok." Y/n walked themselves out. They opened the door and felt their hearts stop. Yoongi stood there just about to open the door. "Y/n?" Yoongi asked looking back to see Hoseok standing there. "What did you do." Yoongi's eyes filled with anger.

"Explain to him how close we were, Yoongi." Y/n looked away and walked past the man. Yoongi looked back and then turned again to face Hoseok.