43

The Clan sat outside on an empty parking lot eating their burgers. They never were fans of parties so they often all went to an empty space and eat together.

"Do you think that guy is okay?" Jennie asked the group.

"Jennie he tried to rob us." Dean looked at her, "it is never okay to steal." They all nodded. Jennie looked at all of them and sighed.

"I really wish he-" G-Dragon was cut off when his phone suddenly rang. "Hello?" Everyone stopped talking and looked at the man.

"What?!" G-Dragon eyes widen. "Okay! We'll be right there!" Suddenly the group were all up on their feet. "What's going on?!" CL asked quickly.

"Boss is missing!"

Min Seo was in a lot of pain. Jin handed her some water. "I think you worrying is making you sick." Jin sat next to her. "I think so, I feel heavy pains I can't get comfortable." Min Seo drank some water and then set it down, closing her eyes.

Jin looked down at his phone, no signs of Namjoon which most likely means Jungkook still hasn't been found. Jin also worried heavily for Taehyung. "I'll go check on Nana." Jin got up and left the room.

Nana Jeon was served of tea. She looked down at it then looked up when Jin walked into the kitchen. "Nana Jeon?" Jin smiled at the older woman.

"Jin..." The old woman smiled back, "Any news on Jungkook?" She asked.

"Not yet, I hope we find out something soon." Jin sat beside her. "Where could he be? He suddenly left and now he is no where to be seen?" She shook her head.

"Jin!"

Jin sat up when he heard Min Seo's loud screams. He quickly rushed up stairs and found the woman standing, a pool of water under her. "M-my water broke!" Jin froze in panic but quickly rushed to help the woman. "Can you walk?!" Jin tried to grab her bag. "I can't it hurts! I'm having bed contractions!" She shouted.

Nana Jeon walked into the room. "What is going on?!" Jin looked at the old woman. "Nana help me! We need to get her to the hospital now!" Nana Jeon nodded quickly helping Jin with Min Seo, who tried her best to walk down the steps. Guards came into help the group get the woman into the car.

Jin quickly got into the car. "Nana stay here, I'll be back!" Nana Jeon nodded as she watched Jin drive off.

Jin typed in to the nearest hospital but it was almost an hour away. "Shit! We won't make it!" Jin began to panic.

"You're a doctor, Jin!" Min Seo breathed heavily, "Please!" She screamed.

Jin just looked at the steering wheel, "I-" he couldn't think straight.

"We need to deliver this baby now!" Jin took a deep breath, taking a sharp turn to his clinic.

Taehyung was walking home, he was going to his parents. Taehyung felt a burden after his encounter with Jungkook. He just wanted Jungkook to know that it's not fair to be in pain anymore. Taehyung was hurting and he had enough.

He walked until he reached a familiar sign.

The Farm's