48

Waking up to dark skies and heavy rains pouring down.

Tears that fell over shoulders, and pain that weight down hearts.

Everyone stood by Taehyung's casket. All of them looked at the beloved young man as he laid there in his forever sleep. Just maybe if they acted sooner all of this could've been different, once again they lost their friend.

Jin and Namjoon walked up closer, they both looked down at Taehyung his skin looked pale and cold.

"Taehyung..." Jin held his tears as he spoke, "Why did you have to go." Jin wiped his tear. "I'm so sorry, please forgive me for not being there for you." Jin bursted out again into a cry. "I'm so sorry!"

Namjoon quickly caught Jin as the man lost his balance. "Come on, Jin." Namjoon held Jin taking a quickly looked at Taehyung before walking away.

Everyone took a turn to look at the young man one last time. Jimin walked with Sehun as they laid a flower on top of Taehyung's casket, "Be in peace young star." Sehun bowed as they both walked away.

The clan walked up soon after laying many flowers down. "You have no idea how much you meant to us, how much we wish to have protected you. You were the sun of our lives, we wanted to be around you and see your smile and loving aura...please be well in heaven." CL said in a soft tone.

"We feel guilty that we saved you from one but not the other." Jennie and G-Dragon looked down at Taehyung. Jennie pulled out a small black bag from her pocket and pulled out a ring in shape of a dragon. "When we were adopted, father gave us this ring to represent us...we are fearless dragons and you are just as fearless as us." She handed it to G-Dragon who placed it carefully on his thin cold finger.

They gave the young man a bow before walking away.

The Jeon twins and Y/N laid their flowers and just looked at the young man. "Taehyung." Y/N said, "You never judges us or were afraid of us. You were the kindest type of soul we have never encountered. Coming from a family that's only motive was to murder for power, you became a genuine friend to us."

"Thank you for taking care of us." Jae looked down at his hand. "This was our families ring...to us rings held more importance then power. Rings symbolized worthiness and my father handed us a ring when we became certain ages." He looked down at the ring, a gold ring with a dark purple jewel on top. "This was given to us centuries ago and this ring is passed down to people who are loved, people who have lived a beautiful life and over came challenges. My father was the last Jeon to wear this ring and my father lived a long life and helped all but he was determined to kill for us. My father's life was cut but that didn't stop from his legacy living on, every Jeon who has wore this ring is remembered and to us you will always be part of the Jeon family, and your legacy will live with us for a long, long time." Jae placed the ring on Taehyung's finger, on his right hand. Su smiled at Taehyung, "No time to be sad, we know you will live forever in freedom."

Jungkook watched his siblings close to Taehyung. He felt his heart heavy looking at everyone, this death was different to them all because Taehyung wasn't just a person they knew he was a beautiful representation of hopefulness.

Everyone suddenly stopped when they watched the man walk up to his lover's casket. Jungkook took a deep breath and brushed his fingers on the casket, the smell of flowers stung his nose. He stopped when his gaze met Taehyung's face. "You're so beautiful." Jungkook looked at him, feeling his heart break. "I remember the dreams I had of you, the times I wished my body felt your warmth, I wished to have heard you whisper my name. I still remember the times we shared by the fields of sunflowers, the promises to never leave each other's sides. You were my first love, to you I promised everything, to never fail you, leave you and forget you. I feel like a fool for breaking all of them. They say soul mates will meet no matter how far they both come to go and I will meet you in the gates of heaven. Kim Taehyung you are my world, the love of my life, my everything and only one I'd ever learn to love." Jungkook held Taehyung's hand and gave it a gentle kiss. "I hope when I leave this place you'd be the one to wait for me, you'd be the one I'd spend the rest of eternity with. You are my sunflower and the rings around our necks are like magnets that will bring us together again. Thank you for showing me many things, happiness, hate, lust, sadness, anger and most of all...the consequences of love, because for you I'd die for...for you...I'd never rest just to see you look into my eyes and tell me you love me." Jungkook smiled,