44

Y/n pulled Taehyung into a hug then the twins joined in. Y/n just felt Taehyung's warmth and felt themselves smile, they have never truly smiled until they met with Taehyung's eyes. A very warm welcome to the three.

"It's all my fault." Taehyung suddenly said looking at them all. "If I hadn't gone my way to see Jungkook this would have never happened." Taehyung ended up explaining everything to the group.

"I'm really sorry." Taehyung said, "it was my fault that he got lost, I was such a fool for running away."

Y/n looked at their siblings, they knew this sort of thing would happen. They knew something would happen between their youngest brother and their friend. This was different thought, it was a unique experience of love.

"Don't worry, Taehyung." Y/n held Taehyung's hands. "Jungkook is very short tempted, it runs in the family and we know that none of this is truly your fault." They reassured.

"First we need to actually think." Y/n said, "We need to put ourselves in Jungkook's mind and find out where he would go."

Suddenly Yoongi's phone began to ring. Y/n let out a sigh. Yoongi quickly picked up the phone.

"Hello?" He answered putting his phone on speaker.

"Let's cut to the chase. You want to know what happened to your beloved leader then go to your warehouses."

The stranger hung up leaving the group at loss.

"What are we waiting for let's go!" Namjoon said and everybody rushed out to the warehouse.

They all rushed into the property where there was a certain warehouse that was locked. "It's fucking locked." Yoongi pulled on the lock.

"Step aside." Jae went up to the lock and pulled out his gun shooting the lock open. Jae kicked open the door and it was completely empty except for a computer in the middle of the room.

"What a fucking stereotypical situation." Y/n scoffed walking in front of the group. "Come on people be original." They grabbed a note on top of the computer.

"Play me now..." They smiled, "Scary."

Y/n opened the computer and they were all greeted by a video. Su clicked the video and suddenly a person came to view. They were seated in a chair with a bag over their head.

"Hello!" A masked person made the person on the chair wave. The masked person chuckled them removed the bag.

Jungkook's face was revealed. His face was completely bloodied up and bruised. Taehyung felt his heart sink and his eyes become teary.

"Look at him." The masked person lightly slapped Jungkook's face. "So hurt." He laughed. "He told me that he misses a certain someone." The mask person grabbed Jungkook by his hair and pulled his head up.

"Tell them!" The masked person yelled.

Jungkook drooled blood. "Go to hell." He spat at the masked person. They punched Jungkook and put the bag over his head again.

"Bring me the blonde one!"

The video suddenly ended and they all faced a black screen.

Y/n and the twins looked at each other and began to laugh hysterically. Everyone looked at them in fear.

"What's so funny?" Dean nervously chuckled looking around.