50

Fiona and Gloría got to work. Fiona grabbed candles, crystals, and such while Gloría grabbed books they needed.

They took Taehyung's clothes off so that he was only wearing his underwear. Fiona started to place stones and crystals of different shapes and colors all over Taehyung's body.

Gloría lit up the candles turning off all the lights. She was afraid of what would be the out come but she was willing to believe.

"Grab my hand." Fiona extended out her hand, Gloría grabbed the old woman's hand tightly.

"Please I asked you for great favors! Favors beyond and away for this boy who's life string was cut." Fiona spoke loudly. Gloría closed her eyes with her head down.

"I beg you, offerings I have here for you! Please oh mighty gods!"

There was a sudden stop in the old woman's chants. Gloría opened one of her eyes wondering if she'd gone deaf. Fiona tugged slightly at her hand, "Don't open your eyes." Gloría quickly closed her eyes again tightly. Fiona mumbled what seemed gibberish quietly to herself.

Gloria suddenly felt the ground shake, as she heard things move around. She felt her heart sink thinking there was an earthquake, yet she didn't open her eyes. She then felt her chest tightness, as if someone was pushing her away.

Fiona only chanted harder, she grabbed Gloría's other hand tightly. "Pray with me!" Fiona shouted.

Gloría began to repeat what the woman said, she felt the ground shake harder as they chanted.

"Tie the string of life once more! Bring him to us and liberate him!" They chanted. Gloría felt lightheaded, she felt heat on her face and slowly opened her eyes. She gasped when she saw what was under her. A bright light under both the women, she looked up quickly and looked at Taehyung's who's body was glowing with the light.

Fiona suddenly let go of Gloría and caused the woman to fall on her back hitting the hard floor. Gloría covered her eyes with her hand, but the light was to bright.

She crawled away and looked at the older woman who's hands were held up high. She was holding up a jar of red liquid, "I offer you! Come back! Come back I command!" She shouted, she opened the jar and sparked Taehyung's body with it.

The room began to move once more, Gloría looked around thinking the house would fall apart at any moment. "This is to powerful!" She yelled but it seemed like the older woman could not hear her.

She began to read from her book and move her hand around Taehyung's body. Her book shined too, Taehyung's body suddenly lifted. Gloría couldn't believe her eyes. "We must pray together!" Fiona called out for the young woman.

Gloría stood up and rushed to the woman. She looked at Taehyung's body but quickly held the woman's hand tightly. "It's working!" Fiona yelled, "You must be clear okay?!" Gloría nodded quickly.

"Soul of mother who's love so pure!" They chanted, "Fathers heart so fair and kind!"

"All mighty God's I give you this offering today for the boy! So strong and mighty tie the string of fate! Tie the string of love! Tie the string of life!"

"Bring the life of Kim Taehyung back!"