80. much

"Alright..flowers...sunflowers" Jungkook and taehyung were in his office making plans for the wedding.

"Mix them with white flowers too" Taehyung was holding jungwoo while tae jae sat happily on his fathers lap "what do you think boys" they both just squealed "great thinking we need lights" taehyung giggled "im excited" jungkook held onto taehyungs hand "me too..i want it to be perfect" they both smiled as the twins just looked at both their dads.

Jin and namjoon walked around the hospital. Patients walking around or in their rooms. Jin walked inside a room namjoon behind him "hello ms. Yang" jin smiled at the sick women infront of him. "Doctor's.." She coughed.

Jin looked down. The women was dying she had a child in her...that might never meet her. "Um..how are you feeling" ms. Yang knew she was dying she knew she wouldnt see her daughter grow up and live... "Sick" she chuckled. Jin moved closer to her sitting next to her his hand on top of hers. "..Ill head out" namjoon bowed leaving the room

"lola...your going to live" ms. Yang began to cry "im..trying jin but.but i know ill die" this broke jins heart he looked away feeling a ball in his throat "jin.." The women coughed jin looked at her "take my daughter" jins eyes slightly grew "w-what?" Ms. Yang held jins hands tighter "take care of her like if she was your own..promise me even if im gone..you'll be her mother and father" jin looked at her hands and then at her "but shes your daughter..i cant just make her mine-"

"Jin..please do this for me my final wish..i want my daughter to have a home..i dont want her to end up in a care home..please jin..ill sign everything." Jin hugged her feeling his heart heavy "ms.yang..ill keep her safe ill give her a home..ill do it for you" ms.yang began to cry in jins arms she looked up now she was ready to leave this world..no matter how much she wants to take her daughter in her arms..she knows she'll be happy..

The women feel alseep and jin exit the room. Namjoon looked at jin a hugged him. Jin began to cry "i cant namjoon" jin cried and namjoon rubbed his back "we'll give her a home.." Jins tears blured his vision. This were the moments where he dreaded moments he wish he never got to see but this was his job. The people in this Hospital were people who have lived things other people couldnt understand jin was with them until there last moments..and no matter how much it hurt him he moved on but there memories lived. The halls filled with pictures of everyone and a small story behind them.

Hoseok and yoongi walked into the colorful walls of the care house. "Hobi!" All the kids ran to hoseok "i missed you guys" hoseok laughed. "This is yoongi" everyone looked at yoongi a small boy walked up to yoongi "yoogi!" He put his arms up and yoongi cooed inside picking up the small boy. "Hoseok!" A women walked up to him "auntie!" Hoseok hugged his aunt "this is yoongi" mrs. Jung knew who yoongi was "what are you guys doing here?" Hoseok looked at yoongi "the group i have the ones i look after.." Mrs. Jung looked at the two a questionable look in her face

"we want to adopting them" yoongi said playing with the kid. Mrs. Jungs eyes widen "a-dopt" hoseok nodded.

Mrs jung looked at hoseok "please auntie..we want them" mrs. Jung looked back at yoongi and he nodded "well..i have to talk to the head but ill get them all figured out" she fixed her glasses "do you want to see the kids there alseep though-"

"Its fine auntie Jung..we wouldnt mind" yoongi said grabbing hoseoks hand as the women took them to the room.

"Alright what are we ganna wear" g dragon paced around the room "we should all wear suits!" Sehun said as rested his chin on jimins shoulder "hmm we should" g dragon opened his closet "i want mine and cls to sparkle" jennie and Cl both got up "i dont have any.." G dragon pouted.