Chapter : Thirteen

Taehyung and Hoseok were making bracelets for Hoseok's students. They came to visit Hoseok every semester to celebrate their hard work. The town didn't have a large population of students, so Hoseok always hosted the celebration at his house. 

Hoseok loved the kids as much as they loved him, so he made sure to give them the best they've ever had. "Make some multicolored." Hoseok said to Taehyung.

"I'm so excited for this little celebration with the kids." Taehyung smiled, he remembers when he would go to these type of events. 

"I can't wait either!" Hoseok said excitedly. "I hope they have a good time. That's all that has mattered to me ever since i came here. I always wondered why the school won't accept sponsors."

"They always wanted to depend on themselves. But honestly, I remember there used to be one." Taehyung placed the beads through the string. "The Jeon's."

Hoseok paused, "T-The Jeon's?"

Taehyung nodded, "Jeon Leesun was his name. He would always help the community out. They adored him and he was always involved in our activities. He was a sweet and giving person. After the town found out about his death they just didn't want to find anyone else." Taehyung paused, "Recently, I just discovered they were a crime family. I wondered how many people in town knew about this."

"Who told you about this?" Hoseok asked. 

"No one important." Taehyung shook his head. 

"He is here." 

Jungkook turned around, letting out a quick sigh. "I see, let him in."

A tall man walked into the room. He was a much older man. "Jungkook, long time no see." The man smiled.

"Francisco," Jungkook bowed, "How was your trip here." He tried his best to keep his composure. Jungkook hated everyone on his stepmother's side of the family. They all acted the same, just a bunch of power hungry vultures. 

Francisco was tall and well built, his black hair combed back with white strands of hair that followed down to his beard visible due to his age. He was tan just like Jungkook's stepmother.

Jungkook also noticed the way he would charm his maids.

"I see you've been working?" Francisco said, letting Jungkook know he was being sarcastic with his tone. "Listen, stock is going slow. You told me your men would take care of the problem but it seems like this isn't the case." Jungkook sat on his chair, letting the older man know who was in charge here. 

"We are fixing the problem, Jungkook. Maybe try getting your head out of your ass. You're sounding like your father." Francisco cross his arms. 

"Don't talk about my father when he isn't here to defend himself, this is your problem. I told you to fix this mess weeks ago." Jungkook spat.

"What are you going to do? Aren't you such a big boss? You're father must be so disappointed in a mess you let happen." Francisco looked around. "He left you this, and you can't even fix a small problem when you were given a head start? It's pointless for you to talk when you didn't work for it-"

Jungkook got up, slamming his fists on the table. "I built my own empire!" Jungkook pointed at Francisco . "I single handily expanded my name, I expanded all over the world. I've been in this place since I was fifteen years old! How dare you say I've done nothing!"