34

-A Couple Weeks Later-

Jungkook was in charge of sending out invitations to his closest friends and family. He was nervous, he was going to get married tomorrow. He knew how important marriages are especially for his family they all are expected to have children. The thought of having children scared Jungkook for many reasons.

He tried to pick up his glass when he knocked it over wetting the paperwork. "Shit!" He quickly pick up the paperwork and placing it close to his window.

He was about done when he saw a small card. He remembered this is what they found in Taehyung's body the day he was found. He remembered having a talk with CL about this card remembering it was morse code.

Jungkook walked out of his office, then upstairs to the woman's offices. "Hey." Jungkook walked inside.

"Hey?" CL stood up. "Is everything alright?" Jungkook nodded, "Yeah, I just need your help with this. You told me it was morse code, I completely forgot about what it said and i know that you know this stuff. Can you solve this for me?"

"Sure, I'll get it to you as quick as I can. I have to get the guards ready for the wedding tomorrow." CL said. "You should get some rest, worry about this later." Jungkook nodded. "You're right." They both walked out of the room.

"Come on kids!" Nana Jeon yelled getting everyone outside. "Come on Marty!" Jennie called out for the dog.

The Clan all got into the van as Nana Jeon checked the list again. "Alright, let me do attendance."

"Dean and CL?" Nana Jeon called.

"Here!" They both raised their hands.

"Jennie and G-Dragon?"

"Here!"

"Jimin and Sehun?"

"We're right here!"

"What about Namjoon and Jin?" Sehun asked. "They'll be in a different car." Nana Jeon said. "I still don't know why we can't take our own cars?" Dean asked.

"You want to waste gas?!" G-Dragon looked at him.

Jungkook was pacing back and forth, was a scared. He felt himself get shivers thinking he was only a couple hours from being a married man.

He couldn't take his mind of V, will he be there? Will he try to assassinate him? He quickly took a drink from his glass and sighed. He grabbed Taehyung's framed picture on his desk. "When will be the next time I see you?" Jungkook smiled at the picture placing it down, then grabbed his necklace making sure to tuck it into his suit.

The wedding was quick. Well to Jungkook it was, his mind drifted a bit most of the time. He didn't feel connected to the moment then later declaring himself as Min Seo's husband. He looked at Min Seo as he placed the ring on her finger. He felt sadness and joy at the same time, maybe getting over this fear will help him. It was time now to be the best husband to her even if his heart didn't feel anything.

The couple sat at a table when Jungkook suddenly stood up. "Jungkook?" Min Seo held his arm, "where are you going?" Jungkook smiled, "I'll be right back." He kissed her head leaving quickly.

Tony watched from afar, "Go and follow him." He called for Hoseok who nodded following the leader.

Jungkook got into his car and turned it on driving off. He needed to breathe for a second, this feeling of his overwhelmed him. He found himself at The Farms. The only place that's brought him comfort.

Taehyung sat on a rock, over looking at he sunflowers. He looked looked up at the moon and wiped his tears. Jungkook was getting married today and he couldn't bare to face him. His heart felt heavy as he cried. One his tears landed on his hand. "Why." He cried softly, "Why did things have to be like this."

A stray cat walked up to the crying young man. Taehyung smiled petting at white cat. "Are you here to keep me company?" Taehyung wiped his tears. He saw lighting coming his way and he quickly put on his mask.

He turned and Jungkook stood there.

V looked at Jungkook, he wore a black suit with his family logo on it. "Mr. Jeon?" V tried his hardest to sound calm.

Jungkook didn't say anything he just walked up to V and hugged him. "I regret it."

V was taken off guard, feeling Jungkook's body close to his broke his heart. "What are you talking about?" V asked the man. "I regret getting married, I regret it all." Jungkook said quickly. "You made me realize this because-" Jungkook looked away trying to find an ounce of courage.

"Because I've fallen in love with you!"

V froze. "I can't think right anymore. You've become the reason to everything, I think about you all the time, I dream of you, I can't last days without thinking about you."

"Jungkook- you can't do this. You're married, y-you loved Taehyung didn't you?" Jungkook didn't say anything and looked into V's eyes. "He's gone." Jungkook said, "He'd want me to move on."

"I- I'm your enemy, this is wrong!" V pushed Jungkook away. "This can't go any longer, this is all my fault I- I-" V couldn't speak. "I'm sorry, but it's best we never speak again." V tried to run away but Jungkook pulled him, "Please! I'll run away with you!" V pulled away from his grip. "This is wrong!" V looked at Jungkook one more time. "Please, you are married now." Was the last thing V said before running off.

Jungkook fell to the ground and pulled his hair. He felt like a fool, he felt his heart break once again.

Taehyung watched Jungkook cry on the ground. "I'm so sorry." Taehyung cried softly.

"This is where you go!" Taehyung turned and faced Hoseok.

"H-"

Hoseok grabbed him by his collar. "What are you doing? You are having an affair with him?!" Hoseok grabbed his knife digging it slowly on Taehyung's neck. "You're such a fool!" He yelled pushing Taehyung down.

"You don't know us!" Taehyung cried, "You know anything about how I feel!" He said.

Hoseok pressed his boot on Taehyung's chest. "You are weak! You let love blind you and think everything is going to be perfect! Wake up Taehyung!"

Hoseok grabbed the young man pulling him into the car.